Chapter 38

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Jiwoo was grateful for Heekyung. She has been wondering for the past 30 minutes about what would have happened if the elder one wouldn't enter at the correct time.

With all these thoughts swarming her head, she looked across the small training room to find a pair of eyes already on her.

Seojun was staring at her with guilt in his eyes. He wanted to have a conversation with Jiwoo and apologize, he didn't know what for but he just wanted to say sorry.

But he couldn't as he wasn't alone.

While Heekyung was still having a conversation with the CEO, they all were sent outside.

They couldn't stay in the hall as the trainees passing by were looking at Jiwoo and Seojun with disgust while passing comments.

Their weird comments made Jiwoo's skin crawl...

She controlled her tears and walked into an empty room with the rest of them following her as they didn't want to listen to anyone's opinion either.

But Jiwoo didn't know what was worse... taunts or the awkward silence between the four of them?

She wanted to say something, just anything that would make all of them trust her again.

And by 'all' she didn't only mean the members but also her fans, the CEO, her family, Heekyung...just everyone.

“Did you hear about Jiwoo and Seojun? I knew something was off since the movement I saw them...they don't even look trustworthy. How did the company even accept them in the first place?”

Hearing the muffled voice of one of the trainees from the hall made Jiwoo silently cry.

Watching tears fall her eyes Seojun immediately got up from the wooden floor and ran towards her.

He crouched down in front of her, grabbing her shoulders and tilting his head to take a peek at her face.

The sudden movement in the room caught Haewon and Daejong's attention.

No matter how upset they were, they couldn't see the girl cry.

Daejong stomped towards the closed door and opened it to confront the two girls standing in the hall.

“If you have anything to say, say it to my face, you cowards!”

The girls got startled, not realizing that Daejong heard them.

They immediately bowed, apologizing.

“I better not hear you talking about my members ever again!" He warned, glaring at them until they ran away

By the time he got back into the room, Haewon was already by the girl's side with a water bottle in her hand.

“I...am... sorry” Jiwoo said in between cries. “I am sorry unnie, I am sorry oppa. I am very very sorry”

Haewon blinked nervously as the cries got louder. She hesitated before patting the younger one's back.

And as soon as she touched her, Jiwoo immediately hugged her.

Haewon sighed, the feeling of betrayal was still there. But did that feeling worth more than seeing her members broken?

It didn't.

She hugged her back, grabbing Seojun's arm to pull him in the hug as well.

Daejong smiled as a tear escaped his eyes. He just watched them all from far away...the feeling of betrayal got replaced with the feeling of love.

The love, that he had for his members.

I need to keep my feelings aside and protect them, I can't watch them cry like this. I am the leader, I need to do something” he thought while leaning against the closed door

 I am the leader, I need to do something” he thought while leaning against the closed door

Hello to all my lovely readers who waited patiently for me to update. I would like to apologize for not updating as I was busy with school. From the past few months I have been in a lot of stress and I didn't have time for myself at all!

But now, I will try to update on every weekend for y'all.

And lastly, if there were any spelling error then please don't mind them, I didn't have the time to proof read.

Thank you, love you ❤️