Chapter 09

|Mɪɴ ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡I woke up with a yawn and looked around to find myself in the bedroom. I squinted my eyes in confusion.

Wasn't I in the living room last night?

How did I come here?

I shrugged off my thoughts and checked my phone, I woke up an hour early.

After scrolling through Instagram for a while I got up from the bed and tiptoed towards the hall since unnie and oppa were still asleep.

I opened the washroom door and my eyes widened with shock. I dropped my phone and it fell on the floor because of the view in Infront of me. Seojun was half-naked, there was only a white towel wrapped around his waist as water ran down his whole body.

It looked like he just came out of the shower, my cheeks flushed red as my eyes fluttered towards his abs.

He mirrored my expressions before we both screamed together.

AAAAAA

I shut closed the door and immediately ran towards the kitchen after picking up my phone.

I took a cold bottle of water from the fridge and gulped it down with my eyes still widened in shock.

The image of him being half-naked replayed in my head.

His hair...

His face...

His abs...

Oh my god!!

"Jiwoo is everything okay, I heard you and Seojun scream?" Unnie asked in a raspy voice as she came out of the bedroom

I kept the bottle aside and tucked my lips in a straight line, trying to think of a lie.

"Y-yeah" I stammered. "We both saw a roach"

"Oh" she nodded. "We must get some spray to kill these insects...dorms like these are filled with them"

"Yeah"

My 1st morning at the dorm: pretty weird.

|Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ|

After my training ended I went back home to get some of my clothes that I forgot earlier.

I rang the doorbell and grandma opened it. She immediately embraced me in a hug and caressed my hair.

"I missed you" she whispered

"I missed you too even though it's only been a day"

She giggled.

I entered and saw Yuri doing Gowoon's makeup.

"Hello unnie" Yuri gushed with a brush in her hand

"Hey"

"Hi Jiwoo unnie" Gowoon said with a smile and I smiled back

I walked towards her and sat down beside her.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked

"I forgot some clothes, I came to take them"

"Oh...for tomorrow?"

"What's tomorrow?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed together

"Unnie!" Yuri pouted

"What?" I asked, getting more confused with every second that passed

"Tomorrow is the school festival, I and Gowoon are singing In front of the whole school...I can't believe you forgot" the pout on her face grew bigger causing me to giggle

"It slipped out of my mind, but don't worry, I will be there to support you both...by the way Gowoon, do those girls still bully you?"

She shook her head "They just talk  behind my back but I am trying to ignore them"

I smiled and patted her shoulders with pride "GOOD!!"

I am so happy to see Yuri and Gowoon's friendship. I was always worried for her since there was a huge impact on her mental health after mom and dad passed away.

And I am so glad that the relationship between me and Seojun doesn't affect them.

After a while when Gowoon's makeup was done we decided to go to a nearby mall to shop for tomorrow's school festival.

I am so excited to see Yuri and Gowoon sing...I CAN'T WAIT!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIN!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH❤️