Chapter 35

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡The chaos and loud noises that usually disturbed Jiwoo were what brought happiness to her today.

It had been 2 weeks since Jiwoo got all stressed related to the selfies, and it's been 2 weeks since Heekyung told about the blackmailing to Haewon.

But Jiwoo's stress soon disappeared because Seojun was there for her, and Haewon's stress disappeared as well since she wasn't told anything after that.

She just wondered that Heekyung didn't mention anything else after that day since the blackmailing decreased.

But she still tried to ask Heekyung questions but didn't really get a response. She would just get a smile from the elder one or a 'don't worry

She didn't think much of it, and neither did Jiwoo about those pictures.

"Would you like some coffee?"

Jiwoo snapped back to reality once the staff member offered her coffee.

"No, thank you. But I think Haewon unnie would want some. She's in the makeup room, getting ready"

As soon as she finished her sentence, the staff member nodded and ran to the makeup room.

Currently, Jiwoo and Haewon were on set. They were getting ready to shoot for their debut song!

In the past two weeks, a lot had happened. The company not only released their videos representing their positions online but also made the four record their debut song.

It was stressful, but also exciting!

As soon as their videos went online, their viewers showered them with love.

The positive comments were neverending. Everyone was rooting for them since they were finally getting a co-ed group.

Other than their names and position, nothing more information was posted online. But they still already had their pre- debut fans.

All this love made the members extremely happy and emotional as well.

A small smiled formed on Jiwoo's lips as she scrolled down the positive comments under the picture of the four that were posted on social media.

She was multitasking by staring at the staff that was stressed out and was the cause of the loud noises and chaos while also taking a screenshot of the comments and sharing it with Seojun.

Currently, only Haewon and Jiwoo were on set. For the video, they wanted to record a few scenes of the girls together.

But in the future, they would have to return to the set again with the boys to shoot more parts of the video.

Jiwoo was in the middle of chatting with Seojun when suddenly, the staff members went quiet...there was a pin drop silence. Well, the silence occurred after everyone received a notification on their phones.

Jiwoo furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion as she watched the staff stop everything they were doing to check their phones.

As she was about to question them out of curiosity, Haewon came out of the makeup room in her beautiful sparkly outfit that she had to wear for the music video.

There was a huge smile on her face since she was extremely happy with her outfit.

Jiwoo got up from the chair and admired the elder one. She looked stunning!

She was wearing a short red dress, with sparkly sleeves, and glitter around the round neckline. Her hair which had some golden highlights was curled, and the maroon heels that she was wearing matched the dress and her beautiful shade of lipstick.

"Unnie!" Jiwoo started. "You look amazing!!" she stretched her words, causing Haewon's smile to increase

"I know right?!" Haewon asked, twirling around. "I am so excited to shoot for the music video-"

"I don't think we would shoot a video"

Haewon was interrupted by the director.

Both the girls furrowed their eyebrows together in confusion and stared at the rest of the staff members who were staring right back at them with pity and also...disgust?

"Why are you saying that?" Haewon asked, being anxious

Before anyone could say anything, a staff member came running toward the two.

"Haewon, please get changed into what you were originally wearing and remove your makeup. Sir called, you both have to return to the company"

"But why?" Jiwoo asked

No one cared to respond to her, they all were glaring at her which made her more confused.

But she had realized that the pity was for Haewon and the disgust for her...but why?

"Can anyone tell us what's going on?" Haewon asked, her voice cracking as the staff's behavior made her stressed and anxious

"Check your phone, check the news" the staff responded, not revealing much

Haewon took her phone out of her pocket like a bolt. She checked the recent kpop news and it didn't even take a second for the tears to form in her eyes.

Seeing the elder one's reaction, Jiwoo got more scared.

"What is going on?" She stepped closer to Haewon. "Unnie what's the news? Show me?"

Haewon bit her lip in anger as her body shivered with rage. Her heart broke into a million pieces as she took a glance at the phone screen again and also at the girl in front of her.

This was the first time Haewon was having a nervous breakdown that too because of the person that was like a younger sister to her.

"Unnie... what's wrong?" the brunette repeated again after she didn't get a response

But instead of answering her, she pushed her phone into Jiwoo's chest, making her stumble a little.

Her behavior had shocked Jiwoo...she didn't spear another minute and immediately took a glance at the phone screen only for her to has the same reaction as the elder one.

All of it was justified after Jiwoo's eyes fell on the headline and the picture underneath the article.

BREAKING NEWS: A NEW DATING SCANDAL IN MOVE ENTERTAINMENT'S SOON TO DEBUT GROUP 'SOLAR ECLIPSE'

I feel so bad for everyone rn!

Poor Jiwoo and poor Haewon 🥺