Chapter 39

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡If Daejong was in his right mindset he maybe would have thought twice before pacing into the CEO'S cabin even when he was asked not to.

But his emotions were overpowering him today. He couldn't stay still in that training room and watch his members cry.

As the eldest, he had some duties to fulfill.

The day he found out how Haewon got kicked out of her previous group, how Jiwoo got rejected by a lot of companies, and how Seojun's late friend wanted him to be an idol, he made sure that he will protect them and help them fulfill their dreams at any cost.

The dreams that were extremely close to shattering.

With all these thoughts circling in his head, he stared at the two people glaring at him.

While the CEO was looking at him in disbelief, Heekyung was looking at him with anxiety as she was worried that the situation might worsen due to the boy's behavior.

"Daejong" Heekyung said, smiling before letting out an awkward chuckle. "We aren't done yet, but we will call you in soon"

Daejong didn't reply to the elder one, he instead focused on the man sitting on the black leather chair.

"I want to talk" he said, watching the CEO raise his eyebrows. "I have a few things to say as well, I am the leader after all"

He sighed in response, rolling his eyes.

Heekyung fidgeted with her diamond ring while she give hints to Daejong to leave by her facial expressions.

But he didn't care. Even though he respects her a lot, he wasn't going to listen to her today.

"Daejong, try to understand -"

"Fine" The CEO said, interrupting Heekyung. "You have two minutes by the clock. Heekyung, wait outside"

The elder one widened her eyes in fear. She won't be able to handle the situation if she isn't in the room!

But as she was just a staff member, she listened to her boss and walked out.

After it was just the two in the room, Daejong walked toward the chair in front of him and settled down.

"Before you start, I would like to say that I only gave you two minutes cause I don't have time to waste. Heekyung has been trying to convince me for the past thirty minutes, and I am not convinced."

"But sir-"

"Daejong, your members are dating each other! They kept a secret from my company, they betrayed me. I don't want them in my company anymore. The sooner you understand, the better"

Daejong sighed, shaking his head. But that emotion only lasted for a second as he was already smirking.

The CEO got confused at his sudden change in behavior.

"What...? Why are you smirking?"

He sighed again, leaning back in the chair. Daejong for sure knew that the CEO won't be able to deny him after the thing he is about to mention.

"Sir, I wasn't going to bring this up but I have no choice. I think you are forgetting that my members aren't the only ones in a relationship and who kept a secret"

His face turned pale as he realized that the trainee might know something which he shouldn't.

|Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ|

By the time Daejong got out of the cabin, his members were already waiting for him in the hall with Heekyung next to them.

"So? What did he say?" Seojun asked, hoping to hear good news

Daejong looked at his eager members before smiling from ear to ear.

"He agreed. He isn't kicking us out!"

This is the second last chapter://

Ngl, I am quite emotional. I am going to miss Jiwoo...

And btw guys, what secret do you think Daejong used to blackmail the CEO?