Chapter 2

Marcus met me in the school car park where we had arranged. I had texted Jake and asked him to pick both me and Marcus up, but to also give us a lift to the hospital.

"When will your brother be here?" Marcus sighed, he was for sure on edge, which is understandable. I turned to him.

"Marcus calm down he will be here as soon as he can you will still get to see Cath" I say back. He stays quiet with his head down. My brother had finally shown up jogging over to the car.

"Get in" He said. He sounded really upset and angry. Marcus hurries into the back seat whilst I walk round and get into the passenger seat.

"What's wrong?" I ask whispering.

"Not now Dan" He replies and starts driving the car away. I push back into my chair and listen to my music from my phone through my earphones.

"Do you need picking up later?" Jake asks.

"No it's okay I'll get mum to pick me up"

Marcus was getting a lift home to. Jake stays quiet the whole time to the hospital when we arrive I get out the car with Marcus and walk into the big building.

"What's wrong with your brother?" Marcus asks as we walk through the double doors leading into the hospital.

"I don't know" I reply.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A man says from behind a desk which we are standing in front off.

"We're here to see Cath lidston" Marcus quickly says. He nods and types something into the computer then points to where we should go. We walk along the hospital corridors until we get to a small room. I looked in the window and Cath was in a private room her mum holding onto her hand. I knock and open the door creeping in.

"Hello, is it a bad time" I whisper. I couldn't tell if Cath was sleeping or not.

"Oh I'm so glad to see you two here!" She says. I smile and hug her mum tight. Her mum is such a nice person she would do anything for anyone.

"Danni can I talk to outside quickly?" Susie said (Caths mum)

"Sure". Marcus sits in the chair waiting for Cath to wake up while I stand outside waiting. Susie comes out closing the door and sighs.

"I can't believe what's she done Danni" she says nearly crying.

"What's happened?" I asked.

"I thought you knew?" She said shocked. I shock my head.

"I didn't know anything till this morning when Marcus demanded to meet me" I say.

"Oh.. She must be lying" Susie mumbled.

"What did she tell you?"

"She told me that she was going out with some friends to the park, and then she said someone forced her to drink alcohol and she drank to much. But she also said you was there so was Marcus"

"Well I have not been out with Cath for a long time" I had replied.

"Would you talk to her for me? When she wakes up?" She plead.

"Of course I can't stay to late though"
She nodded. She went down to the cafe for a break whilst me and Marcus sat with Cath waiting for her to wake up. Cath's eyes slowly open and she looks straight at me and Marcus and smiles.

"What are you two doing here?" She laughs.

"Cath I need to talk to you!" I said. I wasn't happy that she told her mum I was there.