Chapter 32

"It was for your sake!" Mum moans a as she angrily grabs four plates from the tall cupboard in front of her.

"I knew you would do this!" I shout back.

"Well I'm sorry for caring about my daughters safety!" She moans back. Now she is throwing the takeaway food onto a plate and taking it into the living room.

"Can you get us some drinks" Mum asks in an annoyed tone. I move off the chair and grab us the large bottle of Coke and four cups and carry it out.

"Let's forget about it for one night" Dad says as I enter the room. Mum has obviously still not stopped moaning about it.

"And anyway it's not like I'm dead is it?" I say sitting next to Jake. Auria was asleep in the baby room next door.

"Like I said enough for one night!" Dad pointed out. He said this agin because he knew mum was about to say something so before she could he did. Mum stops talking and we all dig into our food.

"I think I'll just have a chilled TV night upstairs" I say finishing off my food.

"Okay that's fine, could you run me a bubble bath?" Mum asks, she has calmed down now. I nod.

"You just need to add some hot water to it I had one earlier" I explain. Mum nods and continues with her food. Jake takes my plate and I got up stairs taking my drink with me. Once I reach my sofa in my room I pick up my phone again and Talon had not texted back which I expected anyway..

For the rest of the evening I spent on the sofa watching 'don't tell the bride' a TV series whilst texting Sky who was watching it to with Marcus. I also went through four big glasses of Coke and two boxes of popcorn. Why not?

"Dan it's getting late you should get some sleep" Mum shouted out from we bedroom. I looked at the time.

10:05pm. really?! She was saying this because of Auria getting sleep and stuff.

"Can I just turn the TV volume down?" I asked.

"Half an hour Dan then I want you in bed!" She moaned. She was in such a bad mood tonight she normally didn't mind. I watched to the end of the last program and the switched the TV of and climbed into bed. Mum and dad was still watching a film even though I had to turn mine off and Auria was fast asleep in her cot.

My phone beeped and I was hoping it was Talon but it wasn't it was Jake. Why is he texting me when we're in the same house?!

Come downstairs and watch a film with me

I can't mum won't let me down!!!!

Just move quietly! I don't wanna be on my own whilst watching some movie!!

Okay I'll try! :) :/

I kept out of bed as quietly as I could leaving my phone plugged In on my dressing table. I opened my door slightly, it was mostly dark on the landing so I was looking for things to hold onto. As soon as I reached the stairs and got onto the first one I heard mum.

"Danni!" Mum moans quietly in case Auria wakes.

"Mum please I wanna go watch a film with Jake" I whisper back.

"Fine just go!"

I smile to my self and walk down the straits still not making to much noise.

"Wasn't that hard then!" Jake mumbles as I walk in closing the door behind me.

"Well you try messing with mum when she's in a bad mood" I moan at him. He has a grin on his face. I sigh and sit on the opposite soda as he searches for a film.