Chapter 27

I sit down at my dressing table attempting to do my make-up and hair. My make up  finally works and I leave my hair down. I quickly turn my laptop on to see if their was any more comments. None. I then clicked on my recent messages and noticed one from a random girl.

*hello, I know you don't know me but I was an old friend of Talons well I say friend we use to date. He done the exact same to me, I just wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to them just message me. I don't mind I know how you feel xx*

I don't know how to feel about the message so I just shut down my laptop and go downstairs mum was having a lay in before going with Jake to see Auria. Dad was staying at home finishing of some work. So I ate some breakfast quick and then headed out. I really liked my outfit today, I went to buy new clothes a while a go and I noticed I hadn't wore them yet. As I walk down the path a couple of people look at me like there trying to say something but I ignore them. Once I arrive at the shop I go inside and the be rings above the door. James looks over and sees me.

"Long time no see" he says smiling.

"I know I know, need any help running the shop today?" I asked. He sighed of relieve.

"Yes please, but I have to go see my cousin in hospital and Sarah isn't here you'll be okay right?" He asks. I nod.

"Of course" I reply. I walk behind the counter and put my name badge on. The I sit behind the desk and read a gossip magazine. Not many people were coming in today, but the weather wasn't actually that nice. I leaned back in the chair reading a magazine as the bell on the top of the door sounded. As I put the magazine down and looked at the person in front of the desk I was shocked.

"Talon..." I say. He looks at me blankly he looked devastated upset.

"What are you doing here!" I moaned.

"Danni please let me talk to you" he asks.

"There is nothing to explain!" I shout. He wakes behind the desk so he was standing in front of me.

"She came onto me" he whispered.

"And you never backed off!"

"I did!" He moaned.

"Don't lie to me!" I shout again. He punches the wall then looks at me again.

"You really hate me that much?" He asks.

"You kissed another girl!" I cried.

"You kissed my best mate!" He shouted back. How dare he bring up the past. He knows I was drunk!

"How dare you.." I say.

"Well it's true!" He screams.

"I was drunk you wasn't!" I moan. He just realised that what I said was right and he apologises.

"I guess this is it then" he says.

"I love you" he says then leans in and kisses my cheek. I feel tears come to my eyes and I can't help but start to cry. Her wipes them away with his hand.

"Please don't cry" he said.

"Talon I think you should go" I said closing my eyes still crying.

"I'm not leaving you like this!" He said.

"Just go!" I shouted and the tears came and came. He didn't say anything just walked out the shop. I punched the counter and throw the magazine onto the floor. Then feel to the ground and cried. Soon James came back into the shop and noticed I was crying.

"Danni! Oh my gosh what happened?" He asked worried he helped me up and sat me down in the back room.

"My boyfriend came" I said. I couldn't bring my self to say ex I don't want him to be my 'ex'