Untitled Part 25

I wake up and look around me, where am i? The room is completely silent and hasn't got much light in it. I start to panic even more but then a hand touches mine. Talon?

"Hey it's okay" I hear Marcus say. Marcus. I look at him blankly then everything starts coming to mind. I sit up and lean back and tears appear in my eyes.

"Where's Jake, I ned to see Jake!" I cry. Sky comes running in as she hears my voice.

"Danni, your okay!" She cries hugging me. I hug her back not letting her go. Suddenly a nurse appears.

"Hello Danni, my name is Carrie and I will be looking after you for the rest of your stay" She says smiling. I smile back.

"Could I have a moment with Danni a second" She says smiling to Sky and Marcus. They both nod and walk out into the waiting room. Carrie pulls a curtain around the bed and picks up a file on the end of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I still feel panicked and sick" I replied. She put the clipboard down and pours a cup of water for me. She adds ice and hands it to me.

"Do you remember what happened?" She asks sitting in the chair beside me. I nod.

"Yes" I say tears starting to fill my eyes again.

"Oh sweetheart don't cry it will make you feel worse!" She said handing me a tissue.

"Look just keep drinking plenty of water and relax, i'll give you some exercises and activities to do to once you've calmed down" She said smiling. Exercise and activities help me when I have panic attacks. I have a book at home which has plenty in. But what I don't understand is, there never this bad that I end up in hospital. I know why it happened but I don't know how I handled it?

"Can you tell me, what was so bad that caused me to be in a hospital bed?" I asked.

"Everything will be explained to you once you have fully relaxed!" She said. I smiled.

"I'll go sort some exercises out for you now, but what I do advise is that I tell your friends to go home. It's been a long night and if you want to fully relax you need to be on your own" She explained. I nod and agree with her. Then she leaves the curtain pulled and leaves the room. I take one last sip from m ice cold water and place it back on the counter beside me. Then I lay back and close my eyes and think of peaceful things. Five minutes later I hear Jake's voice from outside.

"Please let me see my sister!" He shouts. I'm feeling better but still is bit shaken up. I slowly climb out of the bed and walk over to the door and open it. As soon as Jake see's me he pulls me into a big hug.

"Im sorry I got here so late" He whispered.

"It's okay! Look the nurse advises me to be on my own so I can fully relax, so once I feel better you can come see me then" I say calmly. He nods.

"If that's what you want, but i'll be out here okay?" He says sitting in the closest seat. Carrie smiles at me and takes me back to my bed.

"Protective brother?" She asks.

"Yep" I say climbing back into bed. She laughs then hands me a clipboard.

"I looked up your records and tried to find any you may be familiar with" She said showing me the different papers.

"Yeah i've done most of these before" I say smiling.

"Good, now i'll just get you a mat for the floor" She says. I nod and sit up in the bed examining the papers. Mum and dad had just arrived outside as well, I could hear mum's worried voice. Once Carrie had sorted out all the equipment I began with my exercises which we very much like Yoga.

I finish my exercises and feel so much better for it. Carrie comes in and opens the curtain. Mum, Dad and Jake were standing there. Mum hurries over and hugs me.

"Im okay mum" I say. Then Carrie hands some paper work to my dad giving some idea's to help with these panic attacks.

"I'm sure you would like to go home, but if you still feel a bit panicky you are free to stay just to get more support" Carrie says.

"No I wan't to go home" I say smiling. She nods.

"I have given your mum, dad and brother some copies of exercises and activities to do when you get this worked up. Any problems make sure you come back! Your friends are to thank for calling otherwise it could of been a lot worse" Carrie explains.

"Thank you for everything" I say. Thinking about it I don't want to know how I handled it now because it will just make me panic even more. Carrie wishes me best and says goodbye before leaving the room.

"Right let's get you home!" Dad says helping me up. I gather my bag and we walk out the hospital and to the car.

"She can come in my car" Jake says taking my hand. I nod and smile.

"Yeah" I say. Mum wanted me to go with her but she agrees and me and Jake climb into the car.

"I should of listened to you" I said calmly.

"Look I don't know what's happened, but we will talk tomorrow I don't want to panic you even more" He says. He starts to drive away from the hospital. When we arrive home I feel tired and want my bed. So I straight away go upstairs and get changed. I don't even bother checking my phone for missed calls or messages. I just quickly climb into bed and pull the covers over my head and shut my eyes.

********************************************

It's now 10:am in the morning, I slowly pull the covers away from me and stretch out my arms and legs. Then I slide out of bed and head towards the bathroom. I could hear everyone in the kitchen downstairs chatting and laughing. I close the bathroom door and run my self a bath adding a relax bath bomb to it.

After a bath I pull on a pair of thick comfortable leggings and a white jumper. I jump into a pair of fluffy socks and go downstairs. In the kitchen was mum, Jake, Marcus and Sky. What are they doing here?

"Morning" I say smiling.

"Morning" They all say back. Sky jumps down from her chair and hugs me.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Better" I smile.

"Anyway what are you two doing here this early?" I laugh.

"We was worried after last night and hurried here and soon as possible" Marcus adds. I hug him as well.

"Thank you for last night" I say.

"I bet your starving!" Mum chirps as she pulls out some bacon and a roll. I nod. Jake hasn't said anything since he said 'Morning' have Sky and marcus told him about Talon?

"Look we have to get going, we need to do something" Sky says smiling at marcus.

"Oh, come back soon though" I say.

"You'll see us very soon" Marcus smiles. I hug them goodbye and then sit at the kitchen table whilst mum makes breakfast.

"You alright?" I whisper to Jake.

"Give me a minute" He says and stands up and walks out the kitchen. Mum notices he's gone and sighs.

"He's more protective then us" Mum starts..