Chapter 44

I woke up to sunlight shining brightly through my window, and Talon was asleep beside me. I realised we was still on the sofa, with blankets over us, and he had one arm around my waist. I just wanted to stay here forever, with him. I've never ever been in such a serious and amazing relationship with anyone before. He's changed a fair bit since when I first met him as well, the boy who got any girl was the best looking and don't get me wrong he still is that, but he's not the sort of boy that pushes girls around.

I slide of the sofa trying not to wake him and put the blanket back over him. My phone read 7:30am, I looked outside and seemed like a nice summers day unlike yesterday. Quickly I pulled on some high wasted shorts and a tank top and put my long kimono over which feel lovely with my outfit. There was some old jewellery on my dressing table, I had a look through and picked out a gold neckless that Mum has brought me a year ago. Then I got the bracelet Talon brought me yesterday and a ring. I pulled my hair down from the bun it was in and decided to do half up half down but the half up went into a bun on top. Then finished a bit of make up and I was done and ready.

"Your up early" I hear Talon say and he rubs his eyes getting up.

"I guess, sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah it was nice" He answered. I got up and walked over to him, he still looked so tired. I sat down beside him.

"You look beautiful" He said, without taking his eyes off me.

"Don't look to bad yourself for 7 in the morning" I laughed. He laughed back and pulled me closer to him.

"Uh what time did you go to sleep last night?" I asked.

"I don't know probs around 12" he replied.

"Well just chill up here for a bit, you look so tired, I'll go make some breakfast" I said calmly.

"Shouldn't it be me making you breakfast?" He laughs.

"It's okay" I laugh back. Then leave him to if, I walk into Aurias room and see if mums in there with her but to my surprise Jake is sat in the armchair on his phone.

"What you doing in here for?" I asked as I walked closer to him.

"I needed to get away from Dad, we've had another argument" Jake explains. Him and Dad have the worst arguments there not bearable at all.

"Over what? He was only home an hour ago" I say. Jake laughs.

"I know and still knows how to pick a fight aye?"

"Is Talon up?" He then asked as he switched his phone off and put back in his pocket.

"He's sort of up" I reply. Jake nods and follows me downstairs. Dads sat in the study room typing away at the computer and Mum and Auria are in the kitchen where we have arrived.

"Morning" I say brightly.

"Morning sweetie" mum chirped back. I decided to make my self and Talon a coffee but I'll do Talons when he comes down.

"How's Talon this morning?" Mum asks as she rocks Auria back and fourth in her arms.

"Yeah he's good he's not fully up yet" I said with a smile. Mum just smiled and sipped at her orange juice in front of her. I took the coffee I had made and placed it on the table.

"So how are you feeling this morning?" Mum asks. I nod and smile.

"Better" i say, and then it hit me that I should ring Sky like Talon said to. I jump up and grab my phone.

"I won't be two minutes" I say and head into the garden and dial her number.

"Hello?" - S