Chapter 47

*a couple of months on..*
Christmas Day.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around my room. It felt all Christmasy which made me extremely happy. But I didn't know what I was more excited for today, spending the day with Talon and my family or seeing Talons reaction to his present. The last couple of months had flown by, and Talon had been away for a month or so on football tournaments but came back for Christmas which I'm happy about.

"W-What's the time?" Talon asked quietly as he started to wake up. He pulled him self closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist more tight then they already were. I clicked the on button on my phone and the screen flashed up reading 8:46am.

"8:46" I told him hugging him back. Talon wasn't really a morning person he could of easily stayed in bed till 1 if I let him. We spent another ten minutes in bed before getting up. I wrapped Talons hoodie around me which day over my oversized t-shit I wore to bed. Under the small Christmas tree I keep in my room were small lovely wrapped presents. I sat on the sofa opposite it and so did Talon. I had about 6 presents under this tree for him the rest where downstairs. He opened them whilst giving me mine.

I had given him, some smelly set, a new hoodie, two tops, a pair of trainers he wanted and some shorts he said he liked when he took me shopping. He smiled and thanked me whilst hugging me.

"Open yours" He said smiling. I start to unwrap the first present which is a photo of me and him, and he had put it in a photo frame. The next couple of things he got me was one of his hoodies as a joke, a bottle of perfume, a lovely scented candle and a box of chocolates.

"It's not much, your pain presents are downstairs" Talon explained. I looked up at him and gave him a look.

"Talon this is enough you spoil me to much" I say hugging him tightly.

"It's worth it" He replies with a smile. The two of us sort our things out then head downstairs. Dad and Jake were sat in the living room waiting to open any gifts they had got and Mum was feeding Auria.

"Merry Christmas you two!" Mum chirps. We say the same back then I take Auria into the living room with Mum where we all start opening presents. Me and Talon sit back and let everyone open theirs first. Mum gets a Pandora bracelet and each of us brought a charm for her. Dad got a new laptop for his work, Jake got speakers and headphones (good ones) and Auria got baby toys and clothes. I started to open my presents from mum, dad, Jake and Auria. They had got me some clothes, a new phone case and some make up. Also they had brought Talon a Adidas Jacket he wanted so badly.

"Well we will leave you two to open your presents from each other in peace" Mum says to me and Talon. And moments later it's only me and Talon sat in the living room.

"This isn't anything big at all, but here you go" I say handing him his gift. He opened it and it was a photo of us at the beach and on the back id written something for him. I then have him his card, and two tickets to a music concert feel out. He suddenly hugged and kissed me.

"These are yours" He says handing me a smal boxed gift and and larger gift. I started to open the larger one first.

"Oh my go-" I look and the now un wrapped gift and don't know what to say.

"I didn't know if you'd like it or not so if you wanna take it back you can" Talon said.

"Talon it's perfect" I say. It was a beautiful golden sparkly body on dress, which wasn't long.

"Glad you like it" He smirked. I just wanted to put it on and never get out of it. I picked up the last gift and started to Unwrap it. This one was wrapped in a red box with ribbon wrapped around. I opened the box and inside sat the most gorgeous silver bracelet. It had Danni with a heart written on the inside, and on the outside it had a beautiful charm and next to it, it said 'forever'

"I don't know what to say.. It's gorgeous" I say fitting it onto my wrist.

"I wanted to get you something more special, that only me and you could understand" He explained. I leaned in and hugged him, this was the perfect day so far. What Talon didn't realise was that I still had one last present but I was keeping it till later.

"Tonight there's a small party Mum put together with some friends of hers, I was thinking we could go and escape to the other side of the beach?" I suggested. Talon helped me get up from the floor and smiled.

"Sounds great"
*********
The day went by quite quickly, we spent it playing games, watching films and eating loads of chocolate. I was still waiting to give Talon his present but it will wait till we're at the beach. At 6 everyone disappeared upstairs to get ready. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair so it was nice for this evening. After i fitted into the short golden dress Talon had brought me which revealed one of my shoulders. I done my hair and make up and by this time it was 7pm. I stared down at the bracelet he brought me, after fitting into a pair of black high hells.

"Dan are you ready?" Talon asked from outside my door. I shouted back yes and he opened the door and came strolling in. Again he looked perfect, he had a pair of black jeans on which had a couple of rips in which looked really nice. And one of the new tops I brought him with the hoodie over him.

"You look amazing" I say smiling making the first move this time. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Well thank you, I'm very pleased I brought you that dress" He said with a smirk looking me up and down. I just laughed then we headed out the house. I was so excited to give him his present. When we arrived at the party we stayed for about twenty minutes the managed to escape.

We're walking down the pathway, and thin nows the time. Talon was talking about how's he's had such a good day. Then I stop him and make him face him.

"There's one last thing" I say smiling. Then I point in the direction of the beach Talon took me on a while ago. He turned round and looked where I pointed to. He held onto my hand and was gripping quite tightly, and I noticed he'd found the present. I smiled as he looked at me.

"M-My Mum?" He asked. I could see tears pricking his eyes before he turned and looked again.

"Go" I say rubbing his back. He starts walking slowly towards his Mum before his Mum noticed and his speed increases. Talons little sister was also there and seeing each of them hug each other was the most amazing moment. I felt so happy for him, I nearly started crying but held the years back. Talon started to run up to me.

"Come meet her"

Two hours past and I got to know Talons Mum and little sister Sacha. It was such an amazing night, and I feel as if I've made such a good decision. Being with Talon is all I've ever wanted, and these last couple of months have been hard but I'm glad it happened as well.

All four us stops by the sea, overlooking the waves crashing into each other. It was the best way to end this night..

-the end-

**********