Chapter 20

*** 1 month later****

"Hey" I said smiling going to give Talon a kiss.

"Hello" he said kissing me back.

One month a go, things were pretty bad but things are all sorted now. Even though Auria is still ill everyone seems to be keeping happy and staying positive. Me and Talon are still dating, in fact it's our 1 month anniversary today. Also Talon moved to my school because he wanted to spend more time with me.

"I have to go meet Sky, see you at Lunch" I said kissing him goodbye and walked towards English.

"Hello" Sky says handing me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked opening it.

"You will see" she said and walked in the classroom and we took our seats. I sit next to Marcus who is dating Sky.

Dear Danni,
Come to Sky's party next Saturday
Being a special guest
Have fun xxxx

Another party. I hadn't been to another party since the one I met Talon. As the teacher started to talk I put the envelope back in my bad and listened.

"Danni can you give me your homework please" the teacher said looking over at me....

'What homework!?'

"Miss.. I" I mumbled.

She laughed then wrote something on a post it note and brought it over to me.

"I'll give you to Friday" she said. I read trough the post it.

Pay attention in class more.

Great! The whole lesson I was thinking about this party she had noticed I wasn't listening.

"Looks like Danni's a badass" Marcus laughed bringing some peoples laughs to me.

"I just have a lot on my mind thank you" I said moaning at them.

"Okay class okay settle down" the teacher said. The lesson finally ended and I practically ran out of the class and straight to history.

"Woah, not even going to wait for me?" Talon smirked pulling me back.

"Sorry I just need to get to history" I said smiling..

'You sit next to Talon in history you idiot'

"Okay okay I'll come with you" he said and we walked to history together.

As I started to write up my work a teacher came in the door asking to see me.

"Can miss Danni scary go to C2 as soon as possible please"

Now what? More teachers want to pick on me. I grabbed my things and swung my bag over my back and made my way to C2.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked politely entering the classroom.

"Miss Danni scart" the woman said looking over at me.

"Yes that's me" I said smiling.

"Take a seat" she said. I dumped my bags in the corner of the room and sat down in front of her desk.

"It comes to my attention that there is some problems at home?" She said looking at me. What is she talking about?

"I wouldn't say problems.." I started.

"Your father called in to explain what had happened in case you wasn't concentrated In class" she said.

"Oh right, well there was no need because I'm fine" I replied smiling.