Chapter 26

I finish of m breakfast and head back up stairs to find Jake. Im ready for him to get really angry. I knock on his door and he opens it.

"Can I talk to you now?" I ask. He smiles and we walk into my room as my rooms much nicer! I sit down on my sofa facing the T.V and wait for him. He closes my door and sits next to me.

"I know what happened" He said calmly.

"You.You do?" I say. Jake nods.

"I spoke to Marcus this morning, he's a good mate" Jake said smiling. Had Marcus told him the right thing because he wasn't going mental yet?

"What did Marcus say?" I ask.

"He told me what Talon did" Jake spat. Here it comes...the anger.

"How could he do that to you! I told you he would do this he hasn't changed! I knew he would hurt you!" Jake moaned. I sit there staring at him wondering what he's going to do next. He stands up and walks around my room.

"It's my fault" He mumbles.

"Oh shut up Jake! This isn't our fault" I say.

"I should of been a better brother and kept you away from him!" Jake shouted. I run up to him and make him stop.

"And you did" I say smiling.

"What?" He asks confused.

"You warned me about him, you told me what he was like but I was willing to take a risk. I didn't know he was going to do this you didn't either. I was the one that made that risk even after you explained to me what he was like. But you respected what I wanted which is all I could ask of you" I say hugging him. H smiles and hug's me for a long time.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you two" I say.

"Remember that okay" He says pulling away.

Now I was worried.

"I always will.." I say not knowing what he's talking about.

"Good" Jake says then walks towards my door.

"Where are you going?" i ask.

"Remember , I love you" He said grabbing his jacket.

"Jake!" I shout running after him. I'm not running after him down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Mum shouts running towards me. Jake ignores me and mum as he pulls onto his trainers. Dad now had come out from the study and looks at us all. He notices how angry Jake looks.

"Leave him" Dad says to us and moments later Jake storms out the house.

"Oh what if he does something stupid Mike!" Mum shouts putting her hand to her head.

"Do not panic I will go after him but when he's like this you need to let him cool down" Dad says to us. I start to cry and run up to my room slamming my door shut.

'I HATE YOU TALON, I HATE YOU' I scream.

Mum knocks on my door ten minutes later and enters the room.

"Sweetheart, you need to calm down it will make you panic even more" Mum says handing me a lemmonade.

"I'm so sorry mum" i cry. She hugs me and sits with me for a while.

"Why don't we go watch a movie together just us two, I have exciting news to tell you" Mum smiles. I could really do with some good news right now. I follow mum downstairs and into the living room. Mum grabs some snacks and drinks whilst I got some pillows and blankets. We sat on the sofa and went through the movies picking out the good ones.