Chapter 38

"Sky!!!" I shouted as I opened her house door and headed inside. She's always said just come in as her family are never in.

"Sky!" I shouted demanding to see her. I run upstairs and enter her bedroom to where she was sat on her bed looking sad as anything with some TV series on in the background. I walked over to her TV and switched it off then just stood staring at her.

"What the hell Sky" I said waiting for her to respond. She jumped up and walked to me.

"Whatever you've been told I can explain" She said quickly she was nervous, worried she's never seen me angry with her before.

"What is there to explain you openly kissed some douche in front of Marcus!! How could you?" I shouted. She took some steps back and sat on her bed staring at the floor.

"Can you not say anything?" I asked in disgust.

"Danni please you don't understand.." She tried brushing it away.

"I don't understand!? Really Sky really? Do you not remember the exact same thing happened to me and it hurt I know exactly how Marcus feels and trust me he is so hurt!" I tried to say calmly.

"Ughhh" She mumbled not knowing what to say.

"Sky what's happened to you.." I asked. She looked up at me she had tears forming in her eyes. I haven't given her the chance to speak maybe there is a story behind it. God dam Danni! I sat beside her on the bed and waited for her to talk.

"Look i know what I did was wrong, extremely wrong" She began.

"On the night of the party Lucy gave me something to drink, I don't know what was in it. I tried asking what was in it but she just told me one of her new smoothie things. I trusted her. She introduced me to a couple of her friends from the football team, I sat down with her and them. And one of them came onto me his name was Nathan. He kissed me and I completely forgot where I was. And then I realised that Lucy planned this all a long to get back at me for dating Marcus when she liked him so she set it all up" She explained starting to cry.

"Oh Sky I'm sorry I shouted" I apologised. I hugged her and she cried into my shoulder.

"I miss him so much" She cried and cried.

"Have you told him your side of the story?" I asked. She shock her head.

"He won't talk to me so I gave up, I should accept what I've done" She explained.

"Well you shouldn't of gone to that party or drunk that drink! I don't understand why you didn't text or call me you know I would of come and got you or helped some way so yeah you have to accept what you've done but you've also got accept what you haven't done and Marcus needs to know that" I explain.

"Look your the only person that can talk to him can you get him to come here so I can explain?" She asked. I sighed.

"I'll try but I can't promise anything" I said with a smile. She hugged me then I decided to leave. All this stuff was starting to remind me of what balled to me. The magazine, the online, the hospital the panic. It was starting to make me feel sick. So I said bye to Sky and ran out the house. I needed to get away, as soon as I stepped outside I ran as fast as I could. Suddenly I felt my legs and body turn weak and I started to drop, fall to the floor. I held onto the wall for support breathing heavy.

"Danni!" A faint voice shouted from somewhere. I turned to see who it was but at the point my vision went blurry and I feel to the floor.

********

"Dan wake up" I head a voice say shaking me slightly. I opened my eyes weakly. It was Jake, he was holding me in his arms. Chai was there as well he looked worried.