Chapter 11

I can't believe I just done that.

After Talon expected me to tell him what's wrong, I did and not just something simple all of it! He stared the engine one hand on the wheel and one hand touching mine.

"Calm down cupcake" he laughed.

"I hate it when you call me cupcake!" I moaned. I really do its so weird I don't like it.

"I gathered" he laughed again. When we arrived I was confused. Normally when I go here wish Sky we park in the normal car parking spaces and go along the "normal beach"

"Urm.. Talon .. Where are we?" I asked looking around. He jumped up the car shutting his door and walked round to mine.

"Well I gathered in them hills you wouldn't wanna walk on the sand" he said with a smirk on his face. I got out the car and looked around. It was amazing, you could still see the beech but this part of the beech was private. We walked away from the car. And I didn't know where Talon was taking me. We got to a place where a man was standing behind a counter in a little cabin.

"Morning Bori" he chirped. How does he know him?

"Morning Talon, what can I do for you to today?" He asked.

"I want a beach hut thing for two" He laughed. He looked at me and then back at Talon.

"Date huh?" He smiled.

"You could say that" was Talons reply.

"Have you got your V.I.P card?" Boris asked.

"Yep" he said whilst showing the man a card. We're going in a VIP area? The man then let us trough and we walked down a tunnel to get there.

"Wow" I said as I stepped in front of where wee staying.

"It's the best" Talon laughed. I smiled, it Definitely was. It was a little open cabin with table and chairs and the view was of the beech with the sea crashing into the sand.

"This is amazing thank you" I smiled. We ordered some fold then continued to talk. He asked some random questions about me and asked the same but then I felt like I should ask about Jake..

"Talon.." I stuttered.

"Yesss" he stuttered but in a way he was taking the mic. I laughed and then went back to being serious.

"Is there going to be a problem with us" I asked. I didn't know what to call us so i just said us.

"what do you mean?" He asked worried.

"I know about you and my brother" I replied quietly and slowly.

"Look maybe we should just enjoy today and we can talk about that another day. It will ruin things" he said with a fake smile on his face. I nodded and started to eat my food. As we stood up and started to leave, I spotted Marcus I was about to shout over to him but then I noticed Sky so I left it. Talon came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

Even though I wasn't sure about what's going on between us. When he did this it made me feel secure...safe.

"How about we go somewhere else now?" He whispered. I spam round hoping he would let go but he didn't do now our faces are really close. I could help but want to kiss him right now, my feelings for him are growing.

"How about we go to the pier?" He suggested. He still had his arms wrapped around me and I didn't want him to let go.

"I like it here" I said confidently. After that he leaned in and kissed me. YES! I felt so happy after it finished! I couldn't help but smile and blush a little bit. And what made it better was that we kissed in the perfect area. Looking out to sea in a calm VIP area!!

He then dropped his arms and took hold of my hand and lead me somewhere. We walked along the path passing all the cute shops and cafe's. Then he stopped outside a small blue building witch sold things.

"Wait here" he said and ran inside. There was a small bench outside the shop so I sat then and waited for him to return. Soon he came running back out and handed me seething in a small white bag.

"What is it?" I asked not taking my eyes of his.

"Look and find out" he replied. My eyes then shot down to the bag and I looked inside. It was a picture of the view from our VIP area. He must know I love things like this. I love photos of views and j love photography.

"It's perfect thank you"

He smiled then took hold of my hand again and lead me somewhere. This time I knew where we was going. We was going down to the beech fields. It's where people play football, play games and have picnics it's really cute there. We got there and found a space

"You any good at mini golf?" He asked as we sat down on the grass.

"Nope!" I laughed.

"Better teach you then"

We went over to the mini golf area and started to play.

Ah hour later***

We're in our way home.

"I had fun today thank you" I said smiling.

"Me two" he said smiling at me.

"Are you working tomorrow?" He asked.

"No, I work Tuesday's, Friday's and sometimes a Sunday, but the rota changes" I said. He nodded.

"Maybe we could do something like this again"
I smiled.

"Yeah" I laughed. He smirked and continued with the journey.

"There's a football game on Saturday, you want to come with me?" He asked.

"Are you playing?"

"Yeah, and don't worry I'm not playing against your brother" he said. Oh yeah I forgot I'm going to have to feel brother I'm in love with his worst enemy.

"I'll think about it" I teased. The car stopped and I thanked him and said goodbye.

"Jake are you home?" I shouted.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen" he shouted back.

"Okay" I replied. I walked through to the kitchen. When I got there he didn't look to happy.

"So how was the football meet-" he cut off and I stared at him.

"I told you Danni! I trusted you!" He shouted making me jump. I took a thew steps back which lead me to fall into the counters.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You didn't think I would realise you and lover are boy see an item?" He laughed in disgust.

"We're no-"

"Save me the crap Danni!" He moaned than left.

"Jake I was going to tell you now, I was going to tell you everything but you cut me off and jump to conclusions. He carried on walking to his room. I grabbed my self a drink and sat at the kitchen table waiting for mum to come home.

"We're home!!!" Mum shouts excitedly. She came rushing into the kitchen and saw me look as glum as an apple.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Mum I need to talk to you"