•06•

Hi:)
I'm just wanted to say how happy I am that I've got a few chapters ready from a year ago 'cause if I was to write them right now, it would be heart shattering and soul crushing-
Thanks to Red🧣Season!

And I know where the story was left at the last chapter was a very unusual place, neither a peaceful moment nor a cliffhanger, and I apologize for that!
I wanted to update another chapter in the middle of the week but since I forgot to announce it in the ending, I decided to skip it :(

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"We can pull this off, right?" She asked him, getting straight to the point.

"Scarlett, this..."

He was silent for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"Listen" he sighed "we haven't had the time to talk about what this really is" he spoke firmly while looking into her eyes
"But I honestly hope that we can get this to a distance, the first step would be me asking you to be my girlfriend in a proper situation"

Scarlett's heart raced as if it were running away from her chest as she heard him.
He looked down at himself, wrapped in bed sheets covering his body and his only piece of clothing being a pair of black boxers.

He let out a small chuckle and diverted his eyes to meet hers "and surely, this isn't the right time".

Scarlett laughed as she understood what he meant and let him continue

"But I do hope we'll get there soon, I really do. And I'll do all I can to keep this spark alive. Every time I look at you, my heart beams and I feel my eyes follow you around by powers beyond my control. Trust me, we can make this work."

He smiled at her and leaned closer to her

"We. Will. Make it work." his tone, the spark in his eyes and his firm hold on her face we're both promising and assuring.

He rested his forehead on hers and nibbled on her nose with his in and adorable Eskimo kiss
"You have no idea how long I've wanted this, trust me, I'm not letting this go."

He looked her in the eyes. Her green eyes were now glossy and they shined with tears. She couldn't talk, she couldn't get one single word out. She tried but she failed, it was all too overwhelming.

She pressed her lips in a tight line, avoiding any tears to scape her eyes, nodding her head. Then she slowly got up to leave, well aware that if she'd spend a few more seconds looking in those eyes, she wouldn't be able to hold back her desires.

He smiled at her as she walked out wordlessly, knowing what she was thinking as he had the same overwhelming feeling.
Then started to wash up and get dressed to start a whole new day of shooting.

"God I wish we had one last kiss scene" was the last sentence he spoke to the nothingness surrounding him before leaving to join rest of the cast and crew for breakfast.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Are you kidding me? Where are the pancakes??"

Chris was walking toward the dining area, two long tables filled with different foods to suite their different diets.
They had a variety of carbs, veggies, fats at some point.
But unfortunately, the staff had decided to go with waffles instead of pancakes for the day which seemed to be bothering someone as they were their favorite.

"How the fuck do you keep in shape??"

Chris laughed as the never ending diet discussion between the two old friends reached him before he could turn the corner to get a clear image.