•11•

Ok so Christmas(aka my birthday🎂) is close
Would you like a one shot? Like the thanksgiving one?
Or was it just Meh...?

And if you do, who'd you rather see?

Nat×Steve?
Scarlett×Chris?
Or any other couple?
I'd take any couple, ANY couple:)

And tell me if you'd like it to be fluffy or smutty or whatever^_^

Also, enjoy!

━━━━━━━━

"We've got the night all to ourselves" she purred, sashaying her way in the room.

Chris eyed her over, one brow raised as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Movie night?"
He asked, making Scarlett scoff "Fine!"

He chuckled at her reaction and walked to the bed. The bed was placed at the end of the room, next to a floor to ceiling window, giving him a beautiful view from the bed.
The TV was installed over the wall opposite to the bed.

"Don't be like that! It's harder on me!" He argued, his back facing her as she was standing behind.
Scarlett huffed at air and crashed on his bed, resting her head against the headboard.
"What should we watch?" He asked
"Your choice" she chimed while her eyes studied
his body.
His broad shoulders and muscular arms.
She gently bit her lower lip, forcing herself to look away.

For Chris, it had been almost five months.
He had broken up with Jenny in early December. He and Scarlett had started their little thing mid-April, leaving him on a dry spot for five months now that they were in the early days of May.

For Scarlett, it had been much longer.
She had separated from her husband nearly one year ago, her dry spot was just that long, not if longer, considering she hadn't tried to get physical with him a while before their separation.
She was starting to become irritated with the situation.
Although, that wasn't her main reason.

She wanted him.

She missed his touch, the feeling of his skin over hers, his hand roaming over her body to discover every ounce. She sighed as she looked away and waited for Chris to choose the film and join her on his bed.

"Snacks?" He asked her, drifting her away from her thoughts.
"Sure" she mumbled.
He took the room's phone to call the reception and order room service. As he was talking to the receptionist, his phone beeped, making Scarlett send it a brief glance to see if it was something important but her eyebrows formed a knot as she saw the name that appeared on his screen.

Jenny:
Hey sweetie:)
Are you on your shooting break yet?
We need to talk
Call me ASAP please

She turned her gaze to focus on Chris who was oblivious to her situation.
Her mind started to work, jumping to conclusions fast and eagerly.

I'm stupid!
What guy ever says no to physical intimacy for some other guy's sake??
He's choosing between me and Jenny! She even knows his on break!
Oh my god I'm so stupid!
His been talking to her all along!

She was mentally scolding herself, drowning in the dark waters of leeriness as Chris ended his call and turned to find a very angry Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, siting on his bed.

"Scarlett?" He called her, startling her as she was lost in her thoughts.
Then she almost jumped of the bed and walked to the door, Chris following her.
"Scar, what's wrong?" He grabbed her by her arm, yanking her to face him.
"Talk to me Scarlett!"
His tone had become demanding as he was confused by her sudden change of behavior.
"Let me go" she demanded back