Chapter 5

"Let's not push off the things we need to do today for tomorrow."

~Jung Hoseok

***

"OK!" The choreographer claps his hands which got everyone's attention.  "We're wasting precious time standing around. Boys good job on the dance, lets run through it once more!"  The boys all nod and rush back to their positions. "Y/N right?" he asked me.

"Yes?" I reply.

"I'm Son Sung-deuk, you can just call me Sung-deuk. It's really nice to meet." he stretches out his hand. Taking his hand I say, "Thank you, it's nice to meet you too."

"I've got to monitor the boys, you can go sit there by the other staff. I promise everyone is friendly." He says before bowing and heading to the boys. Taking a deep breath I make my way to where the other staff are standing. Most of them greet me and introduce themselves but unfortunately I'm terrible with names and have already forgotten most of them.

"You can sit here." One of the female staff say, I can't remember what her name was but it did start with an "S", Soon....Shin... Son?

"Thank you... S-sun..?" I try to guess her name.

"Sun-Hee." She says and giggles.

"Sun-Hee! yes, sorry I'm bad with remembering names." I scratch the back of my head nervously.

"No worries," she says "I'm the same." We both laugh. She's really nice, hopefully we become good friends.

"Oh they're starting!" Sun-Hee says patting my shoulder while looking at the boys. I turn to face them and immediately catch a pair of eyes staring back at me in the mirror. It's Jungkook. He quickly looks away and tries to focus on what Sung-deuk is saying.

Why's he always staring at me? Is he suspicious of me? Maybe I look weird? Is there something on my face- my thoughts are interrupted by loud hip-hop music. Soon enough the boys start moving to the beat. Their movements are filled with passion and power. Everyone of them dancing with their own unique style. No wonder why ARMYs go quiet when the dance. It's so mesmerizing.

I'm so immersed in watching them that I didn't hear Sun-Hee next to me calling my name, "Y/N!" She says a little louder waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I say once I leave my daze.

"You good? I've been trying calling your name for a while now." She says raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah I'm alright." I laugh nervously. "I'm a bit of a day dreamer. I tend to zone out a lot." I say rubbing my hands nervously. Why am I so nervous?

"Oh hahaha." Sun-Hee laughs. "I see, anyway I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me and my friends for lunch?"

"That's really nice of you Sun-Hee. Sure I'll join you." I say with a bright smile. "Great! I'll just let my friends know real quick." she said and turned towards her friends. I turn back to watch the boys and catch Jungkook looking at me once more, but he quickly turns and accidently bumps into Jimin.

"Stop." Sung-deuk says. "Jungkook, what was that?"

"Sorry hyung, I didn't count my steps right." Jungkook apologizes quickly. Sung-deuk signs and says, "Ok, it's alright. From the second half. Focus Jungkook."

"Yes hyung!" Jungkook is quick to get to his place before everyone else. The music starts again and the boys are quick to find their places. Once again their bodies follow the beat. Unlike before the members seem to keep watching Jungkook's moves as if to see if he makes another mistake. This causes them to make the mistakes this time. Jungkook's very focused on each of his steps and nails them all in the end.