Chapter 6

"Those who keep trying without giving up are the ones who succeed."

~Kim Seok-jin

***

The music finally ends.

*huff.... huff... huff

The boys hold their ending poses while breathing heavily.

"Boys!" Sung-deuk says quite loud. They drop their poses and turn to face Sung-deuk. "That was perfect!" They all release a loud sigh with smiles on their faces. "I'm proud of you guys. Keep this up and you'll defiantly debut soon enough." Sung-deuk says looking at all the boys while patting Hoseok's back.

The boys look to each other and have a big group hug. "Ja ja ja! Let me go you stink." Jin says as he tries to get out of the group's grip. The boys all let go and laugh. "That was a good practice boys. Hit the showers and tomorrow we can begin with a new dance I've got for you."Sung-deuk dismisses the boys. "Yes hyung, thank you!" The all bow and grab their bags. As they head out of the room, they stop and turn to me but get interrupted by a man who entered the room and came towards me, "Miss Y/N?" he asked.

"Yes?" I reply. The boys stand for a few more seconds in the door way before leaving silently to the showers. "I have the group's schedule for you from Mr. Bang." He says and hands me a file. Opening it, there are dates of various activities for the boys to do for the next two months. Dance practices, vocal lessons, gym time and so on. But there's no sign of a debut day yet.

"Ah thank you." I close the file and look to the man. He nods his head and says, "Mr Bang has requested that you go to every practice and session with the boys."

"Sure I will, thank you." I say and the man leaves. I open the file once more to see what was next for the boys to do. "Vocal lessons in room 345." it said. I bid goodbye to the rest of the staff and Sung-deuk before leaving and making my way to room 345.

***

Once reaching the door to no.345 I open it and walk in. In the center of the room are a bunch of chairs with music sheet stands in front of each one. to the left of the room is a recording booth. To the right of the room is a long couch. Seeing as the boys just left for the showers I assume it will take some time until they are all done. Heading over to the couch I make myself comfortable and decide to go through the boys schedule as I wait for everyone to arrive.

About 20 minutes later the door opens. The boys file in one by one, all looking fresh and clean. They don't notice me immediately as they are too absorbed in their conversation and comments about earliers dance practice. A soft smile forms on my lips. Just seeing how proud and happy the boys are with themselves warms my heart, knowing that I was able to help them with something.

Hoseok finally notices me on the couch, "Oh! Y/N!!" he says with a heart smile. The boys all turn to where I'm seated. They all start smiling, while I close the file and stand up. "Hey guys." I say.

"Y/N, did you see us? Did you see how happy Sung-deuk hyung was?" Jimin asked me as he ran to my side.

"Yeah I saw Jimin, he was really proud of you guys." I reply patting his shoulder.

"Well it's all thanks to that little speech you gave us. I must say it really motivated us to keep going Y/N." Namjoon says.
That made me smile, "I'm glad it helped-" I started to say but got cut off by Jimin.

"Wait, how did you know my name Y/N?" He asks knitting his brows together.
"What do you mean?" I ask back.
"Yeah, now that you mention it Jimin, I don't remember us introducing ourselves yet, just the group name" Yoongi says as he scratches his head.
I start feeling nervous again as the members look at me. Did I just mess up the mission? No, no..