Chapter 8

"If it can make you happy, then it is somewhat important."

~Min Yoongi

***

"Great job boys! That was another good practice for today." Sung-deuk looks to the boys with another pleased smile.  The boys bow and thank Sung-deuk before being dismissed.

Taehyung is quick to grab his bag and run to me, "Noona! Hi!" he says showing his boxy smile. I laugh by the fact he calls me 'Noona' when in reality he's older than me. "Hey Taehyung." I say returning his smile.

"Hey Y/N noona," Hoseok says as the rest of the boys join us, "Did you sleep well?" he asks. "I did thank you. I felt safer when you all walked me home." I reply. The boys grin and look away as some of them have a hint of blush on their cheeks from embarrassment.  "Anyway Y/N," Jin says to break away the embarrassment, "we didn't finish our discussion last night."

"Huh?" I ask. He simply stands up straight and crosses his arms. "You forgot to call me 'Oppa', since I'm older than you." he says with a sense of boldness. "Ahh," I said, "Sorry Jin..." he looks at me with a playful glare, "...Oppa."

"That's more I like it." He says as he smiles as if he has won.

"I forgot to show respect to my elders, sorry." I quickly reply. Jin looks stunned as the other members burst into a fit of laughter. "Yah!," Jin yells, "I'm only a  year older than you." he argues. 

"Calm down hyung, she's joking." Namjoon says as he tries to calm a red faced Jin. "You boys are going to be late for your next lesson." I say as I start to take the role of their new assistant. "Ohh, noona~~" Hoseok says "You sound just like an actual assistant." I smile as I lower my head in embarrassment. "Come on boys, let's hit the showers, you all stink." Yoongi says as he ushers the boys out of the room. 

***

Fast forward to 3pm

I'm now patiently waiting in the studio for the boys to return from their vocal lesson. I heard from another staff member that the boys were going to start on lyrics for their debut song. I'm  suddenly excited to see them write the song, knowing that they are going to debut soon. It brings a smile to my face.

Eventually the boys walk in, but it's only Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. Where are the others?
"Hey noona." Hoseok greets me.

"Hey Hoseok." I say. "Where's everybody else?" 

"Uh..well.." he starts

"They're in the practice room." Yoongi says.

"Practice room? Why? They should be here." I say as I get up from my seat.

"Well um..som..somethings up with Jungkook again." Namjoon states.

"Jungkook? What's wrong with him?"

"He uh doesn't,.. think he wants to debut anymore." Namjoon says.

I don't say a word and immediately leave the studio while the three of them hang their heads.