Chapter 16

"Ok that's it for today boys." Sung-deuk says as he stands up from his seat. The boys gather and bow, "Thank you Hyung. Thank you everyone for their hard work." Sung-deuk and the rest of the staff leave while the boys gather their bags.

"Noona! What did you think?" Taehyung says as he bounces towards me with his bag. I give him a thumbs up, "You guys were so cool. I'm jealous."

Taehyung shows off his boxy smile as the others gather around us. "Noona, we can teach you the moves as well if you'd like?" Hoseok says

"Thanks Hobi. Maybe one day." I say

"'Hobi'? " he says with wide eyes. He them smiles and says, "I have a nickname too!" while jumping around like a child. I laugh at his reaction.

"I want a nickname too." Jimin pouts and looks at the ground. "Don't worry you guys, I already have nicknames for you all." I say and pat Jimin's shoulder. "Really?" they all say.

I hum in response and look at each one of them saying their nickname, "TaeTae, Chim, Joon, Jinnie Oppa, Kookie, Grandpa and Hobi."

"Grandpa?" Yoongi says with a confused face.

"Yoongi I've never met anyone who like to sleep as much as you do." I say

He shrugs his shoulders and nods his head, "Fair enough."

"While we're on the topic of names, have you guys decided on your stage names?" I ask

"Almost, we're still deciding." Namjoon says, "I'm thinking of going with Rap Monster."

"I'm gonna stick with Jin." Jin says.

"I'm also going to sick with my name." Jimin sides with Jin.

"I don't know what I want?" Yoongi says as squints in thought. 

"Why not Grandpa? It really suits you Hyung." Taehyung says as he snickers. Yoongi hisses as Taehyung hides behind me.

"What about...Suga? You know like 'sugar' but without the 'r' " I say. "Because even though Yoongi seems mean and cold at times, he's actually really sweet."

"Huh. I actually don't hate that." Yoongi says with an expressionless face.

"Oh what about me Noona! I can't think of anything." Hobi asks as he pouts. 

I need to pretend that I'm thinking. "Hmm, let's see, your name is 'Jung Hoseok' and you're a dancer and a rapper. You also radiate Sunshine with that smile of yours, like you give people hope when they look at you."

"Hope. I like the sound of that." He says

"Oh! What about 'J-Hope'?" I say hoping that he'll like it. I watch as his expression turns to one of hope. "Wah Noona, you're amazing!" Hobi smiles.

"Taehyung what's your nickname?" Jimin asks his friend. "Hmm I've thought about it and I really like the peace sign." Tae lifts up his hand showing the peace sign. "Taehyung what does that have to do with your name?" Jimin asks in confusion.

"It also looks like a 'V' and 'V' is the first letter in Victory. So I wanna be called V." The members look at him with wide eyes. 

"I wish I knew how your brain works." Yoongi says as he shakes his head.

"Anyway, Jungkook what's your stage name." Jin asks the maknae who's been quiet this whole time. "Oh uh it's Seagull or Justin Seagull." Jungkook says with a bunny smile.

"Make that times two" Yoongi says as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Why Seagull, Kook?" Namjoon asks. "Well I'm from Busan." Jungkook says. "But.. now that I think of it, it sounds weird... I think I'm going to stay with Jungkook." he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.