Chapter 11

"I'm just going to work towards being a genuine, honest person who does not lie"

~Min Yoongi

***

"Y/n?"

I turn by the sound of my name. They've gathered in a semi circle, just staring at me. The one who called me was Yoongi.

"Yes?" I reply. I try to straighten myself up and look more decent but it's quite difficult to do so while a scary looking Yoongi stares into your soul with his intense gaze. Well actually, because of all their gazes. They look like a pack of wolves, ready to pounce on their pray at any moment.

While we have a little staring contest I see Yoongi frown and mumble something under his breath that no one seems to hear.

"Guys, why don't we just start to get to know her rather than just standing here?" Taehyung suggests. I mentally thank him for speaking up. It started getting a little uncomfortable just staring at one another. As if he heard me he turns to me and smiles.

The members agree and move towards the couch. Taehyung beckons me to come over as he follows the boys. I slowly follow them over to the couch and awkwardly stand in front of them as they take a seat. 

Well technically.. they fought for it.

"Hyung! I want to sit next to Hobi hyung!" Jungkook yells at Jimin as they fight over the seat next to Hoseok. Meanwhile Hoseok sits there videoing the whole scene. Out of no where Taehyung jumps on the two and says, "I wanna sit between you guys." and squishes himself between the two as they continue to argue like children. Namjoon and Yoongi on the other hand sit on the opposite side of the couch watching the younger members fight.

"Yah! Stop fighting and sit down." Jin scolds them. Jimin smiles in triumph as he sat next to Hoseok while Jungkook glares over at him from the end of the couch where he sits next to Taehyung.

Jin looks towards me, "And where are your manners!" he gets up, walks to the other side of the studio, grabs a chair and proceeds to place it next to me. "Oh, thank you." I give him a small smile and thank him. He smiles, "No problem, I guess they still haven't learned how to be mature and well mannered as I am." he says as he stands tall and proud, looking at the younger boys with a grin.

"Hyung, you may be older than us in age but not mentally." said Yoongi.

"Yah!!" Jin said as he approaches him while the rest of the boys quietly laugh at Yoongi's comment.

"Hyung, calm down and take a seat." Namjoon chuckles at the eldest's childish behavior. I quietly take a seat and clutch my bag to my chest. "So...Y/n? You'll be our new personal assistant?" Namjoon asks.

"Oh, yes." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Have you had experience in being a personal assistant?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, I have actually. I've been one for another band." I say. I mean I'm not technically lying. I was and still am their assistant in 2013.

"Really? Who? Do we know them?" Jin asks. Everyone has their eyes on me now.

"Well um, I-it was a long time ago I don't think you'll remember them." I laugh nervously.

"Oh well. Anyway! Y/n, how about you just tell us more about you? Like um, hmm.. what are your hobbies?" Hoseok asks changing the topic.