Chapter 27

It's the next day, which means that it's the day of past BTS's concert. Which also means that I need to find a way to quickly jump back in time and jump back here without anyone knowing. 

"Good morning Miss Y/n." the secretary greets as I walk into the building. "Morning." I say and make my way towards the elevator. 

"Oh wait Miss Y/n!" she calls again making me stop in my tracks. I turn around and hum in response. "Here, Mr Bang wanted me to give you this." she says as she holds out an envelope. "Oh, thank you." I bow and take the letter and head to the elevator. Once I'm inside I hit the button and open the letter. I quickly scan over it. 

"Y/n, 

I had to leave early this morning for some business out of town. I tried to call you but I received no answer, so I assumed you were still sleeping. I'm not sure when I'll be back but I will try not to stay away for too long in case something happens. 

I have left one of my office keys with Sung-deuk you can collect it by him. Please feel free to use the lab while I'm away, but try not to over work. I still need you around the boys to ensure their safety. 

Please stay safe as well, and contact me if necessary. I might not receive it in time, because the place I'm going to has terrible signal. 

I trust you Y/n, look after the boys, and I'll see you soon. 

-Bang Pd-nim"

I finish reading the letter just as the elevator doors open. I step out and walk towards the practice room. This is actually perfect timing Pd-nim, I say to myself in my head. Now I can easily go to the concert without him knowing. I won't be gone for too long anyway 2 to 3 hours max.

 Now all I need to do is make sure that the guys here will be alright while I'm away. 

I open the practice room doors and immediately get pulled into someone's arms. "Huh, what's- Taehyung?" I struggle to say and everything happened so fast it made me dizzy. "Y/n! I missed you!" he says as he squeezes me harder. "Ah! Tae-hyung! oxygen- is- great -ya know" I say as I try to breathe properly. 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Let the poor girl go, what did we talk about?" Jin says as he approaches us and  struggles to rip Taehyung off of me. Eventually he lets go completely "Sorry hyung" he scratches his head, "Sorry Y/n"

"No, it's ok. That just happened so suddenly." I say still catching my breath. "What was that about anyway?" I raise an eyebrow as I look at him while he slightly blushes from embarrassment. "Oh, uh, nothing just, missed you." 

I stay silent for a few minutes looking at him and then to the others who watch us carefully. Or actually are watching me carefully. What's going on with them now? "Tae, I saw you guys last night. And why are you all looking at me like that? Is there something on my face." I ask as I run a hand over my face to see if something comes off. 

"N-no no there's nothing on your face." Jin says as he takes my hand off my face. Still they stay silent, then it hits me, "Did something happen last night?!" I say almost in a panic mode as I scan my eyes over Taehyung's body to see if there are any bandages covering an injury. 

"Wha- no nothi-" I cut Jin off as I grab his arms and turn his body around searching for any injuries. He continues to try and talk to me but I'm too focused of scanning every member. I finally reach Jungkook but before I could fully check him he gently grabs both of my hands in his and looks me dead in the eye. "Y/n..." he says softly. I look into his eyes with concern. "I'm alright. Nothing, happened." he says.