Chapter 18

1 Month later....

It's been a month since the boys made their debut stage. During their performance Jungkook would sneak a glance at me every so often, and then moment their performance was finished he ran towards me and hugged me, along with the others which resulting in us standing in a large group hug.

It was a night to remember for the boys, not only because it was the moment they've been working hard towards but because it was the start of their idol journey together.

The boys have been jam packed with interviews about their debut and their first album. Right now they're finishing up one last interview for the day.

"Alright boys, it was great having you on our show. We hope you have a successful career and look forward to seeing you again." The interviewer says.
"Thank you so much for having us, it was an honor to be here today." Namjoon says as the boys bow a thanks to the interviewer just as the cameras stop recording.

"Good job guys, that was the last one for today." I say as they all tiredly walk towards me and the rest of the staff. Their other manager comes through the back door of the building while ending a call.
"Great news guys, you have just got yourselves your first mini concert."

The boys' eyes widen at the news. "Really?!" The all yell.
"Yip."
The boys who were just tired a minute ago start jumping around as they celebrate. 

"We finally have our  first concert!!" Jimin screams. "Yeah!" the boys high-five each other.

"Now now don't waste your energy." their manager says calming the boys down, "We need to prepare for all your performances. So you wont have a lot of time to rest. Plus you guys do need to remember you just debuted so there might not be a lot of people coming to see you." This brought the boys a bit down. Quickly I said, "But remember guys, a lot of practice pays off. So it doesn't matter if there aren't that many people, you're just in the beginning stage of your career. Every idol has been through this." 

The boys bring back their smiles and Namjoon says, "Noona's right guys. No matter what we wont stop giving up! Nothing will bring us down. We are Bulletproof!" I chuckle at Namjoon's phrase from one of their other songs. 

"Now come on let's get back to the company." Manager says as he leads us out of the room. 

***

Back at BigHit.

"Good job today boys. You may go home." Manager says as he bows to the boys, and they do the same. Once he leaves with the rest of the staff the boys turn to me. "Noona are you gonna go home too?" Jungkook asks as he adjusts his bags strap over his shoulder.

"Mm, yeah. I'm buggered from today." I say as rub my eye showing how tired I am. 

"Let us walk you home!" Taehyung shouts as he jumps to my side locking his arm with mine. I laugh and reply, "Sure, if it's no trouble to you."

"Never Y/n." Jin replies as he waves his hands in front of him. "You've been so good to us and helped us so much so that we can debut. This is the least we can do."

"Yeah Noona, you're like family now! Plus you live next door anyway." Hoseok says smiling.

"What? Really? I'm like family to you?" I look at them wide eyed. They all nod their heads. "Aww you guys!" I smile and motion for another group hug.

"Let's get going, it's getting late and I want to sleep." Yoongi says as he heads for the door once we break the hug.

"Yah Yoongi!"