Chapter 44

***Warning: Violence***

***

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..."

H-huh?

"Wake up Y/n"

Jungkook?

I open my eyes and adjust to the darkness around me. Where am I? I look up and see Jungkook standing a distance in front of me. He gives me a sympathetic smile and approaches me.

The moment he stands in front of me I can see it's him from 2021. I scan his face to see no cuts or bruises anywhere. "What are you doing here? Where are we?" I look around to see nothing but darkness. Am I dead?!

He says nothing but crouches down to my eye level. His hopeful, calm eyes meeting mine that are full of confusion.

"You know we trust you Y/n, always." he grabs a hold of my hand giving it a gentle squeeze "Come back to me."

"What?" I frown.

He stands up, letting go of my hand. He takes a few steps back as two other figures join his sides. Looking at them properly it's his younger selves from the past. Both giving small smiles in my direction.

They continue to smile at me as they fade away in the darkness still holding a small smile on their lips.

"No no no, Jungkook come back! Come back!! Please-"

-

I gasp as I open my eyes feeling the cold of ice water being thrown at my face. I heave a couple breaths trying to recollect my thoughts and focus on my surrounds. My body immediately shivers as I feel the cold water run down my back. I blink a couple times adjusting to the bright light coming through the window in the cabin's living room. I look to my right to see the boys kneeling down with their hands tied behind them. I take a quick scan of each of their bodies noticing how they each have a few bruises on their faces and or on their arms and legs. When they see I've woken up they try to move towards me but fail as Dae-hyun's boys hold them down.

My eyes land on Bong. He doesn't hold his gaze for long before dropping it down to his feet. My eyes move down and lock immediately with Jungkook's who seems to have cried as his eyes- or actually I should say how most of them seem to have cried as their eyes are rimmed with a pink color.

I watch as he tries to move again out of Kwan's grip but gets pulled back hard. "Don't hurt him." I say sternly looking at Kwan dead in the eyes. When I see him smirk at my reaction I look back at Jungkook who looks at me with pleading eyes. With a small nod I try to show him that I'm alright, "I'm ok."

"Of course she's ok," I hear Dae-hyun say. I immediately look to my left and see him seated on one of the couches. He stands up and slowly makes his way to me as he places his hands in his pockets. "She's always ok" he mimics and stops right in front of me. He doesn't hesitate to place a slap to the side of my face, my head snapping to the right. I slightly shake my head and look back at him as he slaps the other side of my face. The boys watch with wide eyes, too afraid to say anything, however Jungkook keeps struggling against Kwan's grip as he watches Dae-hyun slap me once more.