Chapter 60

Jungkook's pov.

Two days later after meeting Mr Kim,

"I'm bored." Taehyung says as he slides onto the back of the couch crushing me underneath him.

"Hyung! You're heavy! Get off!" I say pushing him off me. He lands on the floor and spreads his arms and legs out till he looks like a starfish, "I'm still bored." He mumbles.

"Aigoo.." Jin says as he enters the living room shaking his head. "What to do with you kids." He says going into the kitchen.

"What should we do today?" Hoseok says as he sits on the other couch next to Namjoon who's scrolling on social media.

"Should we go out somewhere?" Jimin suggests sitting next to me and placing his feet on Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung gives a small "Oof!" but then remains silent on the ground.

"We could do that. What do you guys think?" Namjoon asks switching his phone off looking bored himself.

I shrug, "Sure..." I actually just want to see Y/n again. I think to myself. Wait Y,n!

"Ok, so, where do you guys want to go?" Namjoon asks.

Jin joins us with a cup of coffee, "What we doing?"

"Thinking of somewhere to go for the day." Taehyung says from the ground.

"Ah." Jin says taking another sip of his coffee.

Just before I'm about to remind everyone about Y/n, Yoongi's door opens abruptly. He walks out with his phone in hand. He doesn't say anything until he's in the middle of the living room with all of us staring at him. "Why is Yoongi awake?" Jin whispers to Namjoon. Namjoon shrugs, "I thought he was going to sleep the whole day?"

Yoongi gives us his cheeky smirk before announcing, "I have just book a reservation for us at 6pm."

"What?" Hoseok says. "Where hyung?"

"Fancy or non-fancy hyung?" Jimin asks looking at Yoongi with curious eyes. "My dinner pants haven't been washed yet."

"You won't need them. We're going to go eat at Y/n's café." Yoongi smirks and crosses his arms.

"WHAT!" everyone yells. "You booked us a reservation at her café? Why? We could've just gone in like normal civilians?" Jin says. Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Y/n is coming back to work today and isn't it better to have the whole café to ourselves with her?"

"Wait we'll be alone with her?" I ask in confusion, "How do you know she'll work the evening shift?"

"Because I asked her boss Mr Kim for her specifically to waiter tonight, and he agreed." Yoongi says proudly.

"There's something fishy about this Mr Kim, he gave a weird vibe when we were there last." Hoseok says shivering at the thought of Mr Kim. "Hyung he's just an old guy, some old people are just creepy." Taehyung says bluntly. Hoseok raises his eyebrows in a silent agreement and so do the rest of the members.

"Anyway, we're actually going to see Y/n today and maybe even have a conversation with her!" Jimin says excitedly. "I can't wait to talk to her!" everyone starts talking excitedly about the things they would discuss with her and tell her everything that had happened in the year that we've been apart. But what's worrying me is that she might not be that happy to see us. After hearing what Yoongi said after the concert, she was scared, what if when she sees us or knows that it's us she runs away. I don't want her to leave again. I look to Namjoon and it's as if he read my mind, "Guys wait a minute," he says and everyone instantly becomes quiet.