Chapter 57

Jungkook's pov

I can't believe Y/n was here and I missed the chance of seeing her. However that's not what's bothering me right now, it was the fact that Bong was the one with her! Why was he with her? Where did he find her? Has he known where she was this entire time and just lied to us?

I have so many questions flowing through my mind right now I can feel myself getting dizzy. I stop in my tracks for a second and take a deep breath to calm my thoughts. He better have a reasonable explanation for this.

"Get your head together Jungkook." I shake my head and focus on the door at the end of the hall where the trainee practice room is located. I need to get my answers. I continue marching my way down the hall and don't even notice some of the staff members greeting me in the hallway. I know it's rude of me not to greet back but right now I don't have time for greetings. My mind is focused on one thing and one thing only,

I need to get to Bong.

Once I reached the door I don't hesitate to burst in without knocking first. More staff members in the room stand to greet me, I give them a slight bow this time but my eyes are glued to someone on the opposite side of the room. Bong and his team hurry to stand in a line to greet me.

"Hello Jungkook-sunbaenim." They bow, I give them a slight head nod with my eyes still glued to Bong. He stares back at me in slight confusion. I go to say something to him but the Hyungs walk in at that moment, directing his gaze away from me.

"Hello BTS sunbaenim." Bong's team greets again bowing to them.

"Hey guys." Hoseok says waving at them and the staff. The rest of the members greet them too, all exchanging smiles and waves. I stay silent but continue to stare at Bong.

"Hey Kook" Namjoon says coming to stand next to me, "Don't say anything in front of everyone. Not now and especially not here." He whispers in my ear, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We'll talk to him after the lesson, ok?" he looks at me, cocking an eyebrow. I tear my gaze away from Bong and look at Namjoon. This means I have to wait at these a few hours before I can confront him.

I pondered for a while before finally nodding, "..Alright hyung, I won't say anything."

Namjoon smiles and pats my shoulder "Thank you." He straightens up before looking back at the trainees. "So, are we ready for today's lesson?" he asks, removing his hand around my shoulder and placing it at his side.

"Yes Hyung!" the trainees yell. The members chuckle at their enthusiasm. "Remember how excited we were during our trainee days?" Jin laughs nudging Yoongi. He nods his head in agreement, " Remember how tired we were?" Jin's smile drops and he sighs pinching the bridge of his nose, "Yes Yoongi, I remember that too."

Jimin and Taehyung chuckle quietly in the back while Hoseok walks up to the trainees, ignoring the others, "Well then let's not waste a second and begin." Hoseok claps his hands, "Let's start with your Title Track. What choreography have you come up with?"

Time skip 3 hours...

"That was amazing!" Jimin says standing and clapping when Bong and his team finish performing their new title track for the umpteenth time. "Well done guys, that was much better." Hoseok nods giving them a thumb up.

For the past few hours Hoseok and Jimin have been helping the trainees improve their choreography for the title track. They've tried to drag me into helping but I kept refusing since they're the main dancers of the team, it's their specialty, not mine. Also, I just wasn't in the mood to really help out with the physical things. I think the members could sense my irritation, so in the end I only had to help with some of the vocals to the song.