Chapter 17

Debut day

Jungkook's pov.

Huh, What? Where am I?

"Get ready Kook!" Jimin nods behind the line the Hyung's have made.

"Wait for what?!" The music stops and it sounds like someone is running. It's Jimin hyung. Wait I'm supposed to catch him!  I go to move forward but my feet are glued to the ground. "Hyung wait! I-I can't move!!"  Just as I look up Jimin jumps. I try to catch him but my hand falls to my side and Jimin falls...

Crack!

"ARGH!"

The Hyung's surround Jimin as he holds his ankle. "Yah! Jungkook why didn't you catch him!" Yoongi hyung yells at me. "This is all your fault!"

This is all your fault, 

this is all your fault ..... 

these words begin to ring in my head. The hyungs begin all talking to me, but I can't hear anything.

"Yah Jungkook,... 

Jungkook,....

Jung-"

"Kook!" My eyes open immediately as I gasp, "Yah what's wrong?" Taehyung asks me as he looks at me with a frown.

"N-nothing." I say trying to slow down my heart.

"Yeah...ok? Anyway hurry up and get dressed. Jin hyung made a quick breakfast and then we need to leave." Taehyung walks out the room as he grabs a jacket that was lying on the floor.

I fall back down on the bed and heave a sigh, "It was just a dream." I say to myself, but then start thinking, What if that does happen....

***

Taehyung's pov.

"Yah Tae, have you woken up Jungkook?" Jin asks as he places the plate of toast on the table. Everyone else takes a seat by the table, their hair is standing in all different directions. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were part of some funky haired rock band.

"Yeah hyung I did. Look here he is." I say as I see Jungkook leave our room.

"Come eat Jungkookie, you need a lot of energy today." Jin says as he places a fried egg on Jungkook's plate. "Yeah, thanks hyung." Jungkook takes a seat as starts picking at his food.

"Jungkook? You alright?" Namjoon asks him and we all stop eating to looks at him. Jungkook freezes with all the eyes on him. "W-what? O-h yeah I'm fine Hyung." He lowers his head slightly to hide his eyes.

"He must be nervous hey?" Hoseok says as he places an arm around Jungkook's small body. Yoongi chuckles at Hoseok shaking Jungkook slightly. "There's nothing to be nervous about. Except for the fact that we're preforming in front of hundreds of people and if we make a mistake everyone will see and- Ow! Hyung!."

"Yah don't say that! Don't listen to him Jungkook, we'll be fine." Jin says as he smiles a gently smile. "Now eat quickly or we'll be late. Y/n said she'll meet us at the venue."

"She's not coming with us?" Jimin says.

"No, she said she had something urgent to do. Anyway hurry up lets go." Jin says as he eats his food.

***

Third person pov.