Chapter 31

Jungkook's pov.

(back to their dorm when they had the flashbacks)

"Jungkook, what did you say?" Yoongi hyung asks. "Did you say the first half of 'Y/n name?'." I nod. He then takes out his phone and unlocks it. We surround him as we watch him look for something in his notes. "Hyung what are you-"

"Found it." Yoongi interrupts Hoseok as he stops scrolling on his phone. He then types the first half of the name I said then types the half Taehyung said.

"Y/ - /N"

"Y/n?" Namjoon says, "It really spells Y/n? But how? Why?" he frowns.

"M-maybe it's not the Y/n we know now. Maybe there's another Y/n?" Jin tries to suggest but none of us say anything.

"This can't be right." Yoongi says shaking his head. 

"It's impossible." Jimin says frowning too. "Maybe you're missing some letters in the name or something?" 

"It's physically impossible!" Yoongi replies running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"How can someone that we knew in the past be here in the future too, and look exactly the same and be the same age?" Hoseok says.

"Maybe she's an alien?" Taehyung says to himself. I stare at him with a raised brow. He looks at me and shrugs, "What?" I shake my head and face the others again. "How do we know that it's really her?" I ask.

"The only leads we have is that, she has the same name, she looks similar, she's said things that we remember-"

"and when we're around her there's this sense of familiarity!" Taehyung chimes in. We all look at him, "Oh don't tell me you guys haven't felt it." He says disappointed.

"No Taehyung is right, there is something familiar around her." Jimin says crossing his arms.

"See, it's almost like we've known her since..." Jin pauses,

"Since?" Namjoon asks

"...well, since just before our debut. And mainly around then?" Jin frowns, "Well now that I come to think of it, when Y/n first arrived at the company, that was when these memories started coming up. Am I right?" 

The members all frown in thought.

"That's it. It's her." Yoongi says and moves to lean back on the couch.

We stare at him with shocked expressions. "Just like that hyung?" Jimin asks.

"Hm." He hums as leans his head back and closes his eyes.

"But hyung, how? Shouldn't she be your age? Why is she still 20? And why-" Jimin rambles on with questions but gets interrupted.

"I don't know Jimin." He says opening his eyes and staring at us all. "Everything just leads to her alright. So she either doesn't age, or she lied to us about her age in the beginning. The only other possibility is time travel, but we all know that's impossible."

"I'm going with the "she doesn't age" part." Taehyung says, "I know for a fact our Y/n won't lie to us." He says confidently.

"Really hyung?" I ask, "what about all those times she had to leave back then, and when she returned she always said it was business out of town. Even now when she's here and leaves, these new memories decide to just randomly resurface-" wait, what did I just say?