Chapter 24

"Everglow, forever let's go!

Got no time for haters

Now cut out everything (I'm like)

La di da la di da da

La di da di da"

I sing along to Everglow's, LADIDA, as I enter HYBE's parking lot. I pull in a parking space and switch the car off. It's a bright sunny day so I didn't bother to bring a jacket. I enter the building and make my way to the practice room. Pd-nim said to take the day off, so, I guess I'll go back to monitoring the boy's behavior? I hop off the elevator and walk towards the practice room. Just as my hand touches the door handle someone calls my name, "Y/n!"

"Oh, Soobin, guys."

"Hi Noona!" Huening Kai waves.

"Good morning"

"Where are you off to so early?" Yeonjun asks as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"I'm on my way to BTS's practice room."

"Oh really?" Soobin says, "Apparently they're running late today..."

"Huh?" I ask

"Oh! I over heard some staff members say that they over slept or something, and are late for a meeting with the directors of Run BTS."

"Oh.." I say. Well I guess I can wait for them? Not like I could have you know.. gone to the lab and continue my research.... No Y/n, Pd-nim said to take the day off...
I sigh.

"You alright Noona?" Beomgyu asks, hearing my sigh.

"Huh oh yeah, no I'm fine." I quickly smile and wave my hands.

"Well, we don't have anything scheduled this morning. We could stay with you until BTS sunbaenim arrives?" Soobin suggest as the rest agree with him.

"Ok? Sure, if you guys want." I say as they smile and open the door to the practice room.

Beomgyu skips over to the middle of the room followed by a bouncing Huening Kai. "So what should we do?" Taehyun asks sitting on the floor looking at Beomgyu in the process.

"I don't know. What do you guys wanna do?" Beomgyu asks looking at Huening Kai. Huening Kai shrugs and looks at Soobin. Soobin looks at Yeonjun who immediately turns and looks at me.

It's silent for a few minutes before we all start laughing.

"Ok ok. But seriously what do you guys wanna do?" Soobin asks.

"How about we just play some games?" Huening Kai suggests. "We're in BTS sunbaenim's practice room, and you guys wanna play some games?" Taehyun says with with a look of disbelief. "That's a great idea." he quickly stands up.

"Oh! I have the perfect game!" Beomgyu says, "Let's play; TXT Random Dance!" the boys all agree to the idea. Huenung Kai rushes over to the speakers and connects his phone. The others all prepare themselves in the middle of the room. "Y/n, you gonna join us?" Yeonjun asks.

"No no I'm good thanks, I'll watch." I quickly say and take a seat on the couch to watch them. Yeonjun shrugs and faces the mirror ask Huening Kai begins to play a mixture of songs. The first song begins to play.

"Ahh!" they all scream and cringe as the intro of their debut song begins to play.  "Huening Kai! Why!" Beomgyu screams as he falls into his position along with the others. I giggle at their reaction and continue to watch them dance gracefully to every random song that plays.

"I'm like TT, just like TT~" Soobin sings as he dances in a solo after loosing to a battle of rock, paper, scissors. The rest of the boys and I are rolling on the floor laughing at him. "Ya hyung, you're doing great!" Huening Kai says in between breaths as he continues to laugh. "Ah cute!" Yeonjun laughs as he records Soobin with his phone. "Y/n~ are you just gonna let them bully me like this?" Soobin asks, stopping for a moment to turn and face us.