Chapter 15

Y/n pov.

The door opens immediately after I rung it revealing Jin. "Y/n! Welcome!" he says as he makes why for me to enter. "Thanks Jin." I say as I enter the dorm.

He closes the door and guides me to the living room where the rest of the guys are standing. "Hey Y/n" they all greet me. "Hey guys." I say, "Thank you so much for inviting me."

"It's no problem, we're really happy you came." Namjoon says.

"Well then, should we eat?" Jin asks. Everyone agrees and heads to the table. The boys all take a seat. "Y/n here, sit next to me and Jungkook." Taehyung says as he pats the empty seat between him and Jungkook. I take a seat and see Jungkook slightly stiffen. Choosing to ignore it I focus on Jin placing the food on the table.

"Wahh Hyung, this looks great!" Hoseok says.

"Thanks Hoseok. But we should really be thanking Jimin. Since he lost to Y/n he bought the ingredients and helped cooking." Jin says patting Jimin's shoulder.

The boys all thank Jimin in a childish way before digging in. I giggle at the scene and start dishing up myself. "Wow, this tastes amazing guys." I say.

"Thanks Y/n." Jin says while Jimin smiles with a mouth full in response.

"Y/n, try this it's really good." Taehyung says as he places a piece of kimchi on my plate. I take a bite, "Mmm!" I hum. "It's good." Just then a piece of meat is placed on my plate. I look up to see that it was Jungkook. He clears his throat, "T-try the meat. It's .. good too." he says and continues to eat. I smile and eat the meat.

"It's also really good. Jin can you cook dinner for me every night!" I ask. The guys laugh at my comment. "Sure Y/n, but how about you have dinner with us every night?" He asks as the rest of the guys snicker and give quick glances at Jungkook. 

Clearly I'm missing something here?  

"Huh?"

"Oh it's nothing." Jin waves a hand in front of him.

"Y/n," Yoongi speaks up and places his chopsticks down, "we want to tell you something."

Looking at him, I place mine down too. "Yes?"

Namjoon speaks up this time. "This isn't a normal dinner. This is an apology dinner. We know it's silly but we felt bad for making you late for your meeting. We're truly sorry." he bows his head slightly. The rest of the boys place their chopsticks down too and bow their heads.

"Oh! Please don't." I say waving my hands making them look at me, "Really guys it's ok."

"But we feel guilty. Especially me." Jimin hangs his head again, "If only I just stopped playing-"

"Jimin please, it's not your fault. We all can be a little competitive sometimes, it's human nature. Plus I already forgave you guys a while back. " I say interrupting him.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yes." I send him a reassuring smile. He smiles in return as well and so do the rest of the guys.

"Well! Now that that is sorted, let's continue eating. The foods getting cold." Jin claps his hands before picking up his chopsticks and continuing to eat. We all chuckle and follow.

***

After dinner we'd cleared the table and are now eating dessert which is just a bow of ice cream with chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles -added by Hoseok.