Chapter 34

DATE: May 2015: 

The white light disappears around me, revealing my surroundings. I look around, something seems familiar. I turn around and see the building behind me. I raise my eyebrows, it's my old apartment complex from 2013. I didn't teleport inside? "Ok? At least I know where I am..."

I turn around and grip my suitcase handle along with the strap of my backpack and head in the direction of my new apartment.

"Thank you," I say to the taxi driver as he waves and drives off. I turn around a see the new apartment building behind me. Taking a deep breath I head inside. I begin climbing the stairs and take out the keys to look at the number on them. "Number 321." I head for the third floor.

I finally find the door and unlock it. I step in and switch the light on. The apartment is fully furnished with couches, kitchen wear, bed, towels and everything else you can think of. A white envelope is placed on the living room table. I roll my suit case to the side before walking to the table and opening the letter,

"Dear Y/n

I hope you like the place. I contacted someone to prepare the apartment for you before hand.

I explained to them that you were coming from oversees and that you would need a place to stay as soon as possible. So they immediately got to work on the place. 

Don't worry I covered the expenses. I even came here myself to check the place. I don't know how you handle that white light!

Anyway, good luck with the mission. I will be in contact if something happens.

- Bang Pd-nim"

I quickly take out my phone and send a text to Pd-nim thanking him for the apartment and that I arrived safely. I head to the room and place my things on the bed, before unpacking. This takes about 30 minutes as I didn't bring much with me. I wasn't sure how long I would be staying so I only packed what was necessary. "Done" I say and place my empty suitcase in the closet so that it is out of the way. I look at my watch, "09:25am" "Alright, time to head to work." I grab my bag and phone before leaving and locking the apartment.

I take another taxi to the company since in this timeline I also don't have a car. The ride takes 20 minutes. The taxi comes to a stop and I pay the driver. I hop out and stare up at the building, my heart beating fast in my chest. This is just like the first time I traveled to 2013.

Without wasting time I enter the place with my staff ID in hand. The woman at the front desk sees me and smiles, "Good day miss, how may I help you?" she's so nice, unlike the first time I met the one in 2013. "Hi, I'm a new staff member that's supposed to work with BTS." I say showing her my staff ID. "Oh yes! Welcome, we did receive word that you would be joining us." She picks up a file from the corner of her desk, "This was dropped off with me yesterday, it contains the schedule for the following month for BTS." I take the file from her and thank her. I open the file and skim through it until something catches my eye. There are lines drawn through the months after July. 

"Excuse me," I say before she sits down, "Why are these months crossed out?"

"Oh. " she sadly smiles, "I guess you haven't heard, the boys have been receiving quite a bit of hate these days by some unknown group, their rumors of the boys are convincing enough that they got the rest of the country believing them. Mr. Bang and the other staff have no idea what to do, so there is a possibility that the boys are going to disband. That's why they haven't made any further plans for the year."