Chapter 47

"Bong are you finished?" Kwan opens the door just as Bong turns around with the first aid kit in his hands.

"Yes, hyung."

Kwan eyes me from the side scanning his eyes over my body. "I didn't help her just as Hyung said." Bong says moving towards the door.

After confirming that I hadn't been helped, Kwan nods with narrow eyes and shuts the door behind him and Bong, not forgetting to lock it. We listen as their footsteps echo up the stairs and another door gets shut closed.

"...Y/n, are you sure this is going to work?" Jungkook asks me hesitantly.

I don't face him and take the safety pin Bong gave me out of my pocket. "It will. As long as Bong does his part we will be fine. Trust m-" I stop myself from finishing my sentence. I shouldn't ask them to trust me anymore. They shouldn't, I've hurt them for so long without them knowing about anything. I'm not even surprised that the trust between us has been broken.

They look at me with sad eyes not saying a word. I quickly clear my throat and put the pin back in my pocket, "We just have to wait until they all go to their rooms tonight, in the mean time just rest up. You guys will need your energy once we get out of here." I still don't look at them and make my way back over to the corner I was sitting in earlier. None of them try to say another word and sit on the bed or on the floor, propped against the wall. I silently glance at them from my side view, still making sure they're resting up and alright. They grunt as they stiffly sit against the wall leaning on each other for support. It's my fault they're like this. Sighing I close my eyes and lean back against the wall as well.

I try to get some rest but my body starts to ache, making it too painful to sit comfortably against the rough concrete wall.

"Who knew we'd end up like this one day?" I hear Yoongi say on the other side of the room. I keep my eyes closed but continue to listen.

"Yeah, funny isn't it." Hoseok says with what sounded like a hint of laughter.

"'Just a couple of boys, still in their fresh years of being idols get kidnapped by their old trainee friends'. Interesting title." Namjoon chuckles along with some of the others. How are they laughing in this situation?

"If I'm being honest, this has to be the most eventful day of my entire life. Well, excluding all our concerts though. Those are so much fun with Army." Taehyung laughs lightening the mood a little more as some of the others chuckle along again.

"True, I miss them. Especially when they used to tell me how handsome I am." Jin says pouting placing a hand on his cheek.

"Hyung, it's only been a few hours. It hasn't even been a day. Stop speaking as if you haven't seen them for years." Jimin says shaking his head in slight amusement.

"So? It feels like it's been years! Can I not miss Army? HuH?"

"Hyung," Jimin stares at him wide-eyed.

"What?" Jin says annoyed.

"You're handsome."

"Thank you." Jin frowns with a quick but angry flying kiss, which causes the others to chuckle at his childness. I quietly laugh along although I stop as it hurts to laugh. Placing a hand on my ribs a small pain shoots through. I think I must have definitely broken a rib earlier.

"Y/n?" I open my eyes and look to see Jungkook calling my name. "Are you alright?" he asks still worried about my physical state. He must have heard me grunting in pain.