Chapter 43

***Warning: Violence***

***

I run and get into position behind one of the large thickets near the cabin. I take my phone out and text the group chat;

Group chat:

You all in position?

Jimin: Team Kim SeokJin is in position

Taehyung: Team SeokJin Kim in position

Jin: Excuse me - when did we agree on my name again?!

Jimin: Hyung we're just giving your name a second chance.

Hoseok: Yeah, maybe this time it'll help us out. haha

Namjoon: Guys don't bully hyung. But seriously though Hyung your name better work

Yoongi: Yeah otherwise if we fail it's your fault

Jin: Guys! Y/n help please

Guys we need to focus,

...but I got to side with them Jin,

we need all the help we can get.

Jungkook: #jinhyungsaveusall

Jin: I'm disowning all of you...

I switch my phone off and place it in my pocket. I hope this plan works.

Dae-hyun and the others are standing in the opening out front of the cabin, just where I predicted. I look to the forest behind the cabin. I can just see Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook peaking out from the bushes. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung are about thirty meters to their right, closer to me.

"Hyung, how much longer?" Ha-joon says as he paces back and forth at the cabin stairs. Dae-hyun looks down at his phone, or more likely the phone he stole from Pd-nim.

He walks out further from the cabin and raises his hand gun in the air.

BANG!

"You have one minute Y/n! Otherwise I'm sending my boys to go have a small play date with yours. Wouldn't that be nice? Some quality bonding time." Dae-hyun laughs loudly. The others snicker behind him.

I take a deep breath in. "It's ok.." I say to myself. I close my eyes and place my hand on my chest, feeling my heart rate increase with every second that passes. You have to make sure everything goes smoothly. Don't let the boys get hurt. No pressure at all. It all lies in my hands.

I open my eyes and look towards where Jungkook is. He raises his head over the bush and gives me an "OK" sign, the others join him. I nod to myself and stand up.

I walk out of the forest and into the clearing putting my hands at my sides in fists.

"Ah, there's she is!" Dae-hyun says happily as if he's meeting a friend of his for the first time in a while. He aims his gun at me and he walks forward with Eun and To-ni at his sides.

"Don't try anything funny Y/n. You're out numbered and unarmed." As he says this Eun takes the gun out from the holster on my leg while To-ni finds the one by my back.