Chapter 13

"Yah, yah, yah! Hyung no don't-! You're heavy!!"

"Jungkook, you work out no? Plus you owe me because you ate my gimbap! So stop complaining and carry me, Go Go Everybody ~!" Taehyung sings as he points forward while on Jungkook's back. Laughter fills the room as the members watch the two play around.

Its a new day and the boys are full of energy. They've had a successful morning practice, and song- writing session. We're now on our way to the break room for a quick break before continue the rest of todays schedule.

After the talk with Jungkook two days ago, he seems to be in a better mood. The rest of the group have been really supportive over the past few days, only speaking about positive things for Jungkook's sake as well as themselves. This team work of staying positive has really brought them closer.

Their bond as best friends have deepened to becoming brothers. To people who they can feel comfortable with without fear and judgment. To becoming an actual family.

All we can hope for now is that nothing interrupts this happiness now.

Once we reach the door of the break room Taehyung jumps off Jungkook's back and rushes to open the door. "Wow someone's eager to get inside." I say as I watch Jimin wrestle Taehyung for the door nob. The members stand back and sigh watching the two.

Jungkook leans over to me and whispers, "That's because Manager Hyung got a new game that they have been dying to play." I silently shiver as I feel his breath on my ear. No Y/n no, heart please calm down.

"Jungkook, open the door." Yoongi says as he yawns after. Jungkook moves away from me and literally walks between the two fighting and opens the door.

Taehyung and Jimin freeze as they look at Jungkook.

"What?" 

The two say nothing and barge through the doorway towards the tv. "I swear they are literal children" Jin sighs as he enters the room. One by one the rest if the guys follow. Each heading to different areas;

Yoongi makes a bee line straight for the sofa where he collapses and shuts his eyes.
Namjoon follows him to the single sofa and takes a seat immediately pulling out his phone.
Jin and Hoseok head to the small kitchen to the left and raid the fridge.
Jungkook takes a seat on the third sofa behind Taehyung and Jimin, watching them bicker.

Unlike the boys, I head straight to the right side of the room where a desk and chair is placed in the corner. I sit here and do some work while the boys relax and play around.
They always try to pry me away from my work and join them, which honestly I wouldn't mind doing but unfortunately I have a few documents to finish up for Pd-nim. Even if I'm just a time traveler disguised as a group's personal assistant, I might as well do the actual job.

While in the middle of my work, a voice interrupts,
"Y/n~~"
I turn to face the source of the voice,
"Yes Taehyung?" I ask

"Come join us please! It's no fun if you sit there and just work." He wines.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I have to finish this by tonight." I say.

"Taehyung's right Y/n," Hoseok says, "you've been working all day and the whole of yesterday. A small break won't hurt right?"

I sigh and look back at the untouched documents spread out all over the table, I look back at the boys and nervously bite my lip.

"Come on y/n!" Jimin hops up and drags me out of my seat. He pulls me all the way to the sofa where Jungkook is sitting, lightly pushing me down so that I'm seated next to him.
"Y/n, do you like video games?" He asks as he sits next to Taehyung on the floor.