Chapter 49

Author's Note!

P. Pd-nim = Past Pd-nim (2015)

F. Pd-nim = Future Pd-nim  (2021)

Also please listen to this song cover by Ysabelle. She is amazing!!! This song is like Y/n hidden feelings in the story- oops slight spoiler hehe-

*ahem. Anyway back to the story!!

***

It was a silent trip back to BigHit. After the Blood Brothers were captured they were handcuffed and placed in separate vans in small groups. Bong was taken separately to get treated for his wounds. The security guards went in the cabin for any weapons that were left behind. Pd-nim had ordered that there be no evidence left behind in the cabins because those objects did not belong here. One guard came up to me and gave me my phone that was taken from me earlier.

After all that Jungkook and boys were placed in another van as I rode separately with Pd-nim and two other guards. During the beginning of the ride I had this nervous feeling in my gut, this question was burning my tongue as I kept my mouth shut and let my mind run free. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and had to ask Pd-nim the question that was flooding my mind. When I asked who was waiting for me back at the company, he simply looked at me with soft eyes and said "Don't worry too much and relax. Let's just go home now."

Home.

That's all he had to say for me to know exactly who was waiting for me.

I never said another thing after that and stayed silent the rest of the way back to the company. The drive took about half an hour before the walls and windows of BigHit came into view. I felt my stomach drop. The guards drove us to the back of the building where they parked the vans all in a line next to one another. One of them opened the doors for Pd-nim and I to get out. When I stepped out of the van I looked up to the building seeing its tall walls towering over me. It's slightly intimidating I must say. I look to the windows in search for any movement at all however most of the lights have been turned off limiting my view into the building. I look back down in front of me, my eyes travelling to the other vans. I watch as BTS climb out of the van together. As they each stepped out of the van their eyes were immediately searching for me. I quickly move my gaze away from them before our eyes meet and focus on the three guards that seem to be struggling with Dae-hyun. Other than stumbling from their injuries the rest of the Blood Brothers exit their vans without a struggle.

Pd-nim then without a word makes his way to the backdoor as I follow him quickly. The boys follow behind us as well as Dae-hyun and the rest. We all make our way down the hallway towards the elevators. We then head up to the floor where the meeting rooms are located and walk down towards the room furthest down the hall. All while walking through the halls I noticed how there weren't many staff around. Actually, there wasn't anyone in the building at all to be exact. It was as if we were walking through an abandoned building, except well, this "abandoned building" was actually in full function with electricity and usually filled with people running around rushing to meetings and other important business. Pd-nim must have sent them home early for a reason, and I feel that I know exactly what that reason is.

We eventually make it to the last meeting room. Pd-nim opens the door and motions for the boys to enter first. They give me slight glances but I refuse to meet their eyes. Namjoon makes the first move into the room. Following Namjoon's lead they all enter the room without any questions. Pd-nim then motions for the guards to enter with Dae-hyun and the rest. Once they enter he looks at me. He sighs quietly and places a hand on my shoulder seeing how tense I've become. He must have realized how I've put the pieces together.