Chapter 36

*beep beep beep

"Oh shut it." I mumble as I switch my alarm off. I roll over and stretch, kicking my blanket off in a very un-lady-like manner. I sit up and rub my face trying to wake up. I really don't like mornings. I drag myself off my bed and head to the bathroom.

"Wow..." I say when I see myself in the mirror. My hair looks like a wild birds nest. Wait, is that drool? I quickly wipe my mouth and grab my brush to start combing my hair. Once my hair is done and I've freshened myself up with a nice warm shower I wrap a towel around my body and head back into my room.

I pick out a pair of ripped jeans along with a short-sleeved flowy black shirt. I leave my hair loose and put on simple natural make-up. I then grab my backpack and phone and head to the door. I slip my white sneakers on before leaving the apartment and locking the door. Leaving the apartment building I head for the bus stop.

"Grrr~" I look down at my stomach, "I forgot about breakfast." I change my path and head towards the convenient store to grab something to eat.

While walking I place my earphones in and hit play on my playlist and put my phone away before someone sees it.

"Waiting for you Anpanman~

Waiting for you Anpanman~"

I hum along to the words of 'Anpanman' and I make my way to the nearest convenience store that's only a block away. I enter the store and grab a can of cold coffee inside as well as a triangle kimbap. I move to the counter and place the items down removing one of the earphones from my ear, "Hello." I greet the cashier. They greet back and ring up my items, I stare outside while I wait, watching as the people who are on their way to work pass the store in a hurry, "Miss?" I look back at the cashier and pass them the cash and thank them before leaving the store.

I continue walking another block finishing my food and drink. I find a near by trash can and throw the trash away. I place my earphone back in my ear and continue walking through another neighborhood, humming softly to the next song enjoying the sun.

Out of no where a hand is placed on my shoulder. I don't hesitate and grab the hand, twisting it behind the persons back.

"Ow ow ow ow!" he says as he tries to take my hand off him. I take my earphones out and look at him in shock letting go of his hand, "Jungkook!" he stands up and massages his arm, "Hi." He says looking at me with a weak smile. "I'm so sorry! Why did you do that?" I apologize and massage his arm, feeling guilty that I hurt him.

"I called you three times but you didn't hear me." He chuckles softly. I let go of his arm and hold up my earphones, "I didn't hear you. Sorry." I laugh. He smiles at me.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask him.

"I live here." He points back to the apartments behind him.

"Oh right." I say

"What are you doing here Noona?"

"Oh, please don't call me that. You can speak normally to me I don't mind." I say waving my hands

He hesitates but shyly says, "O-ok, what are you doing here, Y/n?"

I giggle, "I live two blocks down." I point behind him.

His eyes widen, "Really! Cool." He shows his bunny smile.

"Y/n!" I turn around as someone yells my name. Taehyung and the others wave at Jungkook and I and rush towards us.