Chapter 29

Author's note: 

If you don't like violence skip to about halfway where you see the sentence; 

"Hyung,.." To-ni starts. and read from there on. 

Ok Enjoy~

***

"Dae-hyung"

"Ah, so you do know who I am. Well that's great. No need for introductions." he says with a smirk.

"What are you doing here."

"Oh well, I just came to support the boys on their first concert. Isn't that right boys?" He says as he looks over his shoulder where six more guys show up out of know where. Some of them are carrying sticks. I eye them carefully.

"Do you know the rest of the guys?" he turns to face them, "Y/n, meet Young-soo, Ha-joon, Bong, Kwan, Eun and To-ni. Gents, say hi to Y/n" he spins on his heel and faces me. The others just chuckle deeply except for the one I assume is Bong, he stays silent. Dae-hyun brings his hand towards my head moving a strand of hair from my face but I pull away avoiding his touch, "What do you want." I say harshly.

"Oh she's a feisty one. I like her already." Ha-joon comments with a creepy smirk. I look at him in disgust.

Dae-hyun pulls his hand back, "Well, I'm sure you already know about our history Y/n. Did Bang Si-hyuk already tell you?"

"I'm aware of it." I say sounding bored already.

Dae-hyun frowns "Well then,.. You should know why we're here!" He says as he hits the wall behind me with his fist, missing my head by just a couple centimeters. However I don't flinch. He grins, "Ha, I see you're not scared."

Don't say anything to piss him off Y/n!

"What, of you? Why should I be." 

Dammit you never listen to yourself sometimes.

Dae-hyun doesn't hesitate to grab a fist full of my hair and toss me to the ground. "Listen here, I don't have time for your cheeky comments alright! So why don't you just do the right thing and go back to your pathetic home back in the future and leave these boys with us huh? We'll take good care of them. I promise." he says in a cocky tone.

I stand up and dust myself off. No one is going to treat me like this. "And why would I do that. It doesn't even look like you look after your own group." I motion to the guys behind me. I notice that some of them have faint bruises on their faces and hands. "You should honestly take more care of them Dae-hyun. Otherwise, I guess you're just no good of a leader." I continue. 

Now you've done it Y/n...great job!

Dae-hyun is furious, he makes the first move and swings a punch in my direction. I move out the way and dodge it kicking him in the back of the leg which sends him to the ground this time. He growls. "Don't just stand there you idiots! Get her!" he yells at his members.

Ha-joon doesn't hesitate to make the first move this time. He swings his stick in order to hit my head but I'm quick to block it with my arm. I wrap my arm around the stick and pull it towards me. He flies forward while I place a punch on his right cheek sending him to the ground. "Yah!" I hear behind me. I turn just in time to see Young-soo coming towards me with a metal pole this time. Where'd that come from? I use the stick from Ha-joon and block off Young-soo's attack. I move fast to get behind him and hit him on the back of his head, it's not hard enough to kill him, just to knock him out for a bit.