All Too Well (About Her)

I want to tell a story. Where there is a girl who is actually not as wise as she appears, but due to some conditions, she has come to realize many things.  But, once again hers words of wisdom were just a joke for all her pain.  It sounds too much, but the only one who knew how she felt was herself. She seems to have a hard time trusting other people, the last thing she believed in was only human who could break his words. Maybe this girl also can't keep her promises, but as long as she lives, she knows that she is someone who is consistent. At least that's what the girl knows.

She doesn't want to blame anyone, maybe she should walk alone and say "im better on my own".  It's better for her to love herself and be a little bit selfish. Stop relying on someone who obviously doesn't care about her, the only thing this girl has is herself. She should have realized, how hard she cried in front of so many people, other people still didn't care and couldn't feel how much pain was inside her.  At the end of the year maybe she is still trying to love herself, to feel free and unfettered by anything. Hope that no matter what happens, whoever upsets her, she will still be willing to stand up for herself again and celebrate all hers pain. Even though she can still clearly remember all too well.

Nov 17, 2021.