LARIKA OF SAKRIA CITY

I was born in a family of healer. A noble family who ruled the city of Sakria.

However, I was born different from the rest of my family. That's why, they did everything to neglect and abuse me.

I just want my family to acknowledge me. I don't want to retaliate because they are my only family. I only have them. I don't want them to throw me away.

I once read on a newspaper that the streets outside are full of bad people and other than that, it's always really cold at night.

Sometimes, I wonder if it is really hard to love a child like me.

Just what did I do wrong?

When I was 15, I made a huge mistake. I only glared at my older sister because I felt so mad at that time. That's when my mother gave me a severe punishment to atone for my uncalled action.

They plucked out my eyes and unfortunately, I am still alive after that.

That's why, I was living in the darkness for more than 6 years 'til the current time. I always have a blindfold because I look disgusting without my eyes.

After I became blind. My life became more peaceful.

Maybe, just maybe they felt a bit guilty towards me.

That was what I thought.

Now that I am an adult. They plan to sell me in order to protect the only territory of our family.

For my family, the Sakria City is more important than my little life.

Well, it's fine by me.

No one can hurt me because I can't feel pain. I am unable to feel any physical pain. That's why I am different from them.

Maybe they thought that I am also emotionally numb but I am not.

I'm sure my family only knows a little about me.

They don't even know how many times I've killed them in my mind.

---

Genre: FANTASY/ROMANCE
TAGLISH STORY

(SAME WORLD SERIES)
¤ MORTA OF IMPERIAL HOUSE
¤ KENARI OF MOUNT SEFANA
¤ ATRALIA OF RAZVAN KINGDOM
¤ LARIKA OF SAKRIA CITY

This story is dedicated to all of my readers/followers. Thank you for supporting my works.

Have a wonderful imagination!

This is a work of FICTION. Names, Characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION or used in a FICTITIOUS MANNER. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, actual events is PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Leave a vote and comment.

Author's note: Hello! Let me know if there's a typo. I am willing to correct my mistake. You can just comment where it is. Thanks.