Chapter 4-Mary VS Bigby

(Update! I love that picture XD. I felt like I needed to post this today, but I might not post tomorrow. Enjoy!)

|Snow|

I picked out my red dress for tonight. It was about knee length, and sparkled in the light. It was a good dress. I had worn it once at Briar's party, which was a crazy, amazing party but I couldn't remember much of it honestly. I do, however, remember Cindy falling down the stairs when she was messing around with Crispin Cordwainer. What a party.

"Are you ready yet sis?" Rose shouted from downstairs. I was doing my hair and makeup when I heard someone knocking the door.

"Can I come in?" Before I got the chance to answer, Mum invited herself in anyway and examined what I was wearing.

"Put on a cardigan or a hoodie Snow. It's cold tonight," she rummaged through my drawers, looking for a suitable covering. Mums seriously worried too much about the weather. It's not like it was a snowstorm outside.

"Okay," I put down the curlers and walked over to put my black leather jacket on.

"Look after Rose, Snow. Being the older sister, you have to take care of her. She's the crazy one after all," she said sternly with a serious look on her face. She was definetly worrying too much, but I wouldn't want to argue with her.

"I promise," I replied with a quick smile. I grabbed my small handbag that carried the small things you needed on a night out - makeup and pepper spray. I knew how to fight but I didn't want to have anyone trying anything.

"Does my hair look good?" I queried, staring at the mirror. No sign of Mary this time at least which made me sigh in relief.

"You look beautiful Snow," she complimented and hugged me. I hugged back but pulled away when Rose sprinted up the stairs, looking impatient.

"Hurry up Snow! And you say I'm the slow one," she muttered, shaking her head.

"Let's go Rose."

*

The Trip Trap wasn't too far away from our house. Just a ten minute walk to get there, but when you had Jack and Rose walking with you, it took twice as long. Rose was hanging onto Jack with his arm around her while they locked eyes muttering things to each other which I couldn't really hear.

"Now who's being the slow one?" I muttered impatiently as I sped ahead. Nerissa and Cindy were coming, which was good so I wouldn't be completely alone. I wasn't bothered waiting on those two behind me because I literally had no patience tonight.

I stormed in and took a seat next to Cindy, who stared at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Whoa what an entrance!" She joked.

"Rose was taking forever so I walked on without her. Seriously though, I really need to relax after the day I've had," I fake-smiled, looking round the table. Gren and Holly were there, with Woody and Red sitting together and Bigby and Ambrose in the corner, laughing about something. He just had to be here, didn't he?

"Where's Nerissa?" I asked after ordering smoothies.

"She went to the bathroom," Red replied with a smile. She was nice, but we barely ever talked, and when we did actually talk to each other it was only about schoolwork. Gren had barely ever spoken to me, but when he did, it was usually asking for a pencil or something like that. Holly was sometimes a bit callous, but she was nice most of the time and we had spoke on some occasions. I didn't know Woody all that well, heck they were all really Rose and Jack's friends. I just tagged along because I needed a night out. I'm surprised I haven't collapsed from tiredness already after the day I've had.