Chapter 22-Regret

(Another update! Last part of the Wonderland chapters so enjoy!)

|Snow|

After saying those words five times into my small, circle-shaped mirror, I felt someone standing behind me. I instinctively spun round to see Mary slouched over and rubbing her head with her eyes half open.

"What? Who do I need to kill now?" She moaned, her eyes slowly widening in surprise to see me staring at her.

"Snow? What the hell are you doing? Why did you say my name? This better me fucking important because I was sleeping!" She hissed.

"I'm stuck here! The Queen let me go but she's got Bigby! I need you to help me get him back!" I pleaded. Her eyes widened in surprise and fear as she stared at the castle, pondering on how to get him back.

"Oh for f- He's got himself into another situation?! And in this place of all places..." She sighed, face palming in distress. I saw the portal open with Alice, MH and Mr Cheshire running through. I gasped as they bolted over to us with angry looks on their faces.

"What are you guys doing here? What have you gotten yourselves into now?" Alice folded her arms and gave me a cold stare.

"The Queen of Hearts has Bigby! We need to get him back! And without killing people..." I glared at Mary who shrugged her shoulders.

"Shit Snow! What the hell happened to your cheek?" Mary peered at my face to examine the bruise on my left cheek that was probably turning black and blue.

"She...hit me..." I muttered, flicking my hair over my cheek to cover it up. Mary looked outraged as glass grew from her arms in a fit of fury. Did Mary actually care about what happened to me? Maybe I was wrong about her. Perhaps the woman had a heart after all.

But she was still and always will be completely crazy.

"Alright guys! This bitch is going down!" Her eyes glowed a menacing red, making the Cheshire Cat run behind MH in fright.

"There's no need for that Mary! I'll hand myself over...it's me she's always wanted anyways," Alice said bravely, staring at her feet. We all gasped in unison, and Mary receded the glass, honestly looking pretty sad.

"I won't let you do that! Not alone anyway!" MH exclaimed.

"We have no choice Tarrant! We need to do the right thing!" Alice replied firmly. Nothing would stop her now. She was very persistent, and was doing a really brave thing by offer ending herself up like this.

"No Alice. We're handing ourselves over. Together. None of us faces things alone," Alice beamed at me as we started to sprint towards the castle.

"Tarrant?" Mary raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly.

"That's...my real name," Tarrant huffed from behind.

"I like it! But I'll still call you Maddie," he smiled at Mary who gave a cheeky wink.

Third person view

Snow stormed in through the doors along with her friends, making their way towards the Queen who stood up in surprise. Snow was in front followed by Mary, Alice, and Tarrant. The Cheshire Cat lay on one of the beams holding the castle's frame watching like a hawk. Wonderland's worst outlaws had showed up all at once, making the queen infuriated and happy at the same time.

"What is this outrage?! I thought I told you to go home!" She yelled at Snow who gave her a deadly glare. Her wolf lay in the corner with complete and utter sadness. He had been chained to the wall, making his mood worse. He had lost his freedom and the love of his life all in one day, so his depressed mood had been spread to the queen and even some of the soldiers. They felt quite sorry for his loss, and she had almost felt guilty for making him stay. But that guilt disappeared when the princess stormed in with her friends, come to rescue her wolf from the evil hands of the Queen of Hearts.