Another VERY IMPORTANT AN which regards the ending of FA (sorry)

Right this isn't an actual update, I know. I'm very sorry for my lack of commitment to this book and the fandom, because I used to love TWAU like it was my future legacy and I still do (just not as much yeah).

I want to update this book so badly with something that I can be proud of and that will satisfy you fans that have had to wait a year for me to write this stupid little note. I've not been a dedicated writer and just like the next lover of literature I get overly triggered when authors give up on their books. This therefore makes me the world's biggest book hypocrite I'm so sorry ;;

I haven't given up on the FA. If anything I've been trying to improve my writing and use a more inclusive line of language that is professional where I'm able to write something I'm not embarrassed of.

It's been two years later in my life. I'm taking two university-level subjects, one including English, which is why I feel the need to step up my game a bit. I need to ask you guys an important question which is the entire purpose of this smol note.

I have an ending written for FA that I've been meaning to post for a long, long time. It's extremely jumpy though and would involve skipping the current development of this arc. If you guys want the arc finished then please let me know. Summer is when I feel most inspired and I plan to write the best heartbreaking and freaking lit ending ever.

Even though I hate where this arc is going, if you dear and dedicated readers want me to finish it then I shall try my very hardest. Even if it involves going back to read all 150 chapters of Fables and rewatching Pewds play TWAU for the 200th time then so be it.

If you all want the ending now where there's less of a risk of me disappearing again, that can also be arranged. I haven't looked at the ending since I'd last written it so it'll take a bit of updating before I'll be happy to publish it at the writing level I'm confident with.

Once again, I'm so sorry for everything. My writing in this book first started from my 13 year old self which is why I'm ashamed to even speak of it to anyone. Then I realise that there are, or were a lot of you enjoying this story and how far I was willing to push my three different personas of Mary, Bigby and Snow to go. (They're literally my 3 different emotions and I love them more than my own family sometimes :3)

I love you guys. It's been three years since I began this book and it soon needs to end. Please comment your thoughts because it'll make me look really irrelevant if no one bothers commenting and then I'll just abandon Wattpad again when I really don't wanna do that.

I hope you're all having a nice day/night. I love you all and thank you for the support over the past two years.
~Alex 💙