Chapter 33-Confrontation

(Update! So, we've reached 5000 reads.... I have no words to describe how much that means to me since I only wanted this to be a small story that would end quickly, but now that this is happened, I don't think I'll be stopping for a long time since you guys just seem to want more! Seriously though, thank you all so much for this crazy milestone, so here's the next chapter :D)

Earlier...

|Snow|

I didn't care what anyone said anymore. I was going to visit Bigby whether they liked it or not. The suspense of not knowing whether or not he was ok was slowly eating me away inside. I had to see him no matter what. And despite how many doctors told me I wasn't allowed to visit him, I refused to sit by and wait any longer just to know if he was still alive.

After the interviews, I sat in the waiting area with my friends who looked just as worried as me. I barely said a word to anyone due to the fact that I was scared. Scared of losing the love of my life and scared that she might come back to finish him off. Then the hinting anger and revenge started to rise inside. Mary was going to pay for what she had done...

I couldn't take it anymore! I stormed off and wondered around the hospital, looking for his room and trying not to get caught. Doctor Swinehart had informed me several times that no one was allowed to see him yet except for family, but I had to. I was his girlfriend for god sake! He must be so worried and in so much pain...and it's all thanks to her.

I peered in through each and every window until I saw him in his own little room with a heart monitor and other gadgets to help him live. His father, (I think), was talking with him so I didn't want to intrude. He wore a grey suit and had white hair and a moustache. He didn't look too old, and telling by Bigby's angry facial expression, he wasn't too happy to see him.

I hid behind the corner until he left, giving me the chance to talk to Bigby before I got caught.

"Snow?" He asked before I had even walked in. I smiled and went in, closing the door gently behind me. Sitting next to him on the small seat that stood next to his bed, I took his cold hand and gazed into his eyes.

"Your nose never fails..." I sniffed. Seeing him like this was so awful and it just made me frustrated that I couldn't do anything to help.

"Yeah, you can say that again. I missed you...how are you? I've been worrying all night and--"

"Bigby, you do realise that I should be the one saying all that to you, right?" He laughed at my words and caressed my cheek, his soft yet ice cold hands were making me blush. I loved him so much and it killed me a little inside seeing him like this.

"But seriously. How are you Bigby? Does it...hurt much?" It was painful to say this as his eyes flicked from the floor and locked onto mine.

"It um...it does hurt, but I feel a lot better now that you're here," he said, making me sniff again and give him a small smile.

"Snow, please don't cry. It kills me to see you upset. I'll be fine, ok?" He wiped away a tear and gave me a reassuring smile, which I nodded in return.

"I saw you talking to that man. Is he your dad?" I changed the subject quickly, not wanting to cry anymore.

"Yes...unfortunately," he snorted in disgust.

"Was everything ok between you two? He didn't seem too happy when he left your room," I remembered his angry facial expression and slight sneer had shown that his talk with his son hadn't gone well.

"He was pissed, saying things like "I told you so" and stuff like that. But I just don't believe it was her fault, you know?" He sighed. Why would he stick up for her? I know they were friends, but after what she had done, it was just too unforgivable in my opinion.