Chapter 28-The Date Part 1

(4000 READS! Yay! Thanks again for this crazy and amazing number, and I hope you enjoy the date. It's been Snigbyfied to the max... I think!)

|Snow|

I wore a long, crimson-red dress made of silk, and even let my long, raven-blue hair down knowing that Bigby would love it.  He always told me that I would suit it if it was down, so now was the time to put his statement to the test. All I wanted to do was impress him and try not to make a fool of myself in the process.

And as long as nothing crazy happened, everything would go fine. I hope.

Before I knew it, the doorbell chimed and I ran down the stairs to answer it before anyone else did. Aka Rose. I couldn't tell you the amount she has teased me about tonight and going out with him. She was constantly reminding me of how much I hated him only a few months ago, making me really angry at both myself and her. I can't believe it took me this long to love him like I do now.

Idiot.

I inhaled quickly before opening the door to see a very handsome Bigby Wolf, standing with a smart tuxedo and a bouquet of flowers. He even had a little rose in his pocket.

"You're looking ravishing Miss White," he complimented, making me blush. I took the flowers and sniffed them, admiring the radiant and beautiful colours. Tulips, my favourite. How did he know?

"As do you, Mr Wolf. Thanks for the flowers," I smiled, grabbing my purse whilst exhaling slowly and handing the precious flowers to Rose, who stood there with her mouth open.

"Close your mouth Rose. You'll catch flies," I said cheekily, pushing her jaw up gently and turning her the other way. I closed the door and we had a laugh about her expression.

"Never seen your sister that surprised before. Wonder why."

"Well, Jack hasn't been romantic enough to ever buy her expensive flowers before. It's a shame she doesn't have someone as amazing as you."

"Why thank you Snow. Tonight is going to be a very good night since I'm doing something extra special just for us," he tapped my nose in a playful manner, sparking my curiosity. And with curiosity comes questions of course.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, taking his arm.

"It's a surprise," he smirked. Why does he have to be so damn mysterious? And amazing and perfect. Calm it Snow, stop drooling over him! I told myself quickly. We were walking into the forest? Where were we going?

"Well, someone kinda arranged something for us. She mentioned that it was one of your dream places," one of my dream places? He couldn't mean what I think he meant, could he? I had a lot of dream places, but my ultimate was probably...

I never had the chance to finish since we had reached the cliff to find Mary, who couldn't stop smiling at us. It was cloudless so you could see all the stars, making everything just so magical. The full moon was directly above us, shining bright. Clear sky usually meant it would be a good night.

"Well look at you guys! The perfect couple! Have fun..." Mary smirked and closed her eyes to focus whilst leaning against the mirror as Bigby led me through.

*

I had closed my eyes, expecting...flowers? I opened them to the beautiful sight of the flowers of Central Park.

"New York," I breathed. There was no way, right? This had to be a dream! I even pinched myself and it hurt, signalling this was all real. It almost made me squeal in happiness.

We were actually in New York! In Central Park! How amazing is it that he would go through all this trouble to convince Mary to take me here? It must have taken a lot considering what had happened only just a few days ago.