Chapter 25-Bullies

|Faith|

I just couldn't believe this. Bigby was gonna ask Snow to the Winter Ball instead of me. Gossip had informed me that he had not yet asked her, so I could still have a chance. But getting a chance with those two would be practically impossible now since I was already in the bad books.

But it was just completely crazy and I had to do something about it. Snow thinks that she's so great and beautiful just because she has an amazing boyfriend and hangs around all the other pretty girls. Well, she was wrong.

What does he see in her? I've known and loved him way longer than Snow and yet he has fallen for her. I needed a plan...

"Has anyone asked you to the Ball yet Faith?" Goldilocks asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nope. Laurence has been trying but there's no way I would go with him. He's a complete nerd. You know who I want to go with..." I sighed and stared over at Bigby, who was talking to Woody. Vivian gave me a worrying stare while Mary just rolled her eyes and smirked.

"What's so funny? Can't you see this is a serious situation? Do you even have a date yet?" Goldilocks stuck up for me in desperation, narrowing her eyes at Mary who shrugged her shoulders as if she had done nothing wrong.

"I'm not even going! And there's nothing you can do about those two. I've never seen anyone more in love than Bigby and Snow. They adore each other, and it's not even that big of a deal so drop it!" Mary hissed, turning her head away from us in anger.

"Why aren't you going anyway? It is actually a really big deal and we should be concerned about it!" I sneered, feeling rather annoyed that she would have the nerve to say that to me. She knew it meant a lot, so why was she just giving up so soon? Sure, Bigby and Snow were in love, but that doesn't mean that their love was indestructible.

"Can you guys imagine me going to a Ball? Dancing, singing and all that shit is just not my kind of thing," she counted each of the reasons on her fingers, continuing, "There's no point in trying to mess with them anyways. Snigby is what everyone is talking about and no one can do anything about it." She remarked. Why the heck would Mary give up that easily? That wasn't like her.

"Snigby?" Goldilocks giggled at the name, making my blood boil.

"It's their ship name! The ship has sailed!" Mary protested earning an angry huff from me.

"Fair point. But we seriously need to find a way to break them up. They don't belong together!" I moaned as Georgie nodded his head in agreement.

"It's true. Snow shouldn't be with an asshole like him. We could mess with them as I've heard rumours he's taking her out somewhere, giving us the perfect opportunity to attack them when they're least expecting it," Georgie planned icily with a smirk. I glared at Alice, who shivered a little at the harshness in his voice and stared at the ground, not making eye contact.

I leaned in my chair and watched her like a hawk. She wasn't trustworthy, and she was hiding something. If there was one thing about people that I didn't like, it was a liar. That was practically the worst thing you could be, or Snow White.

"What do you think of the situation Alice? Tragic, no?" I stared into her eyes, expecting an honest answer. Everyone turned to stare at her as her eyes darted back and forth suspiciously.

"Well...um...I..." She stuttered. Goldilocks raised a brow and I gave her disapproving looks.

"Just because you've gotten all buddy buddy with lover boy and his princess doesn't mean you're going back on our little agreement, now does it?" I questioned with a sly tone.