Chapter 31-Hospitals and Ambulances

(Update! We're almost at 5000 reads so that's a little overwhelming for me... But a huge thanks to everyone! Updates are slow as I'm working on a couple of other books atm which should be out when I'm finished this one ^_^)

Third person view

Snow stood beside Bigby crying her eyes out while everyone stood gaping at the scene. Blood and glass was everywhere, people were lying unconscious on the floor and Snow was holding a now human Bigby. It was a complete disaster of a night that was supposed to be perfect. But nothing was ever perfect for Bigby and Snow unfortunately.

The knife slid out of Mary's hand and onto the floor, breaking the dreadful silence. People ignored it, except for Mowgli and Nerissa, who were facing Mary with pure anger. Mostly everyone was angry, but enough fighting had been done.

"I'll go get help!" Alice and and Tarrant yelled in unison. They sprinted to go find the teachers or Doctor Swinehart. Anyone that would help the dreadful situations.

"Why?" Was the only thing that escaped Snow's mouth. The exact same question was on everyone's minds, but most were too scared to say it. People were afraid of Mary now in case they were next. They thought she was a monster to stab her best friend, and the fear slowly turned into anger.

"I...I didn't mean it..." Mary whispered with her head in her hands. She looked at them in disgust, as they were soaked in Bigby's blood. They were soaked in the blood of her best and only friend.

"You didn't mean it? So you just accidentally tripped and managed to stab him?!" Mowgli shouted, his outraged voice echoing through the silent hallways. She kneeled down and stared at her hands, ashamed and depressed with what she had done, but angry at the fact Georgie had made her do it. It was his fault!

He lay face down on the floor along with Jersey, Goldilocks and the Tweedles. They had all been knocked out, so Mary couldn't do much for revenge at this point. The only thing she could do was watch her friend who was near death fade away, and for a moment, she thought that it was the end. Bigby was thinking the same, but at that point, he had become unconscious.

"Oh my god Bigby!" Faith's heels clinked from down the hall. They all glared at her, knowing she was to blame on top of many others.

"Move! I need to see him!" She demanded, putting her foot down in urgency. Bigby's friends formed a barrier, refusing to let her through.

"Georgie, what have you done?" She muttered, looking through to see the person that she had loved for so long now lying almost dead on the floor. The teachers ran to help, and the rest of the night was just hospitals and ambulances.

*

Everyone was interviewed that night about the incident that occurred in the halls of Fables Academy. One by one, each of the Fables were asked questions of what happened that evening. Mary had disappeared at the scene before everyone had showed up as she knew that letting things cool down would somehow improve her situation. Little did she know, the longer she stayed away, the worse everyone felt. And her punishment would grow longer of course.

~Beauty~
"It all happened so fast..." She trailed off, her eyes staring at the ceiling as her voice came to a mere whisper, "I just feel sorry for Snow. When can I see her?" She asked.

"Not yet Beauty. There's still more questions to answer about what happened," Mr Cole rubbed his forehead in frustration. It had been the same questions constantly, and the answer would remain the same. Snow was being kept in a separate room since she had been so traumatised and refused to leave Bigby's side. She wasn't allowed the comfort of her friends because she was hysterical when being separated from Bigby after he was rushed to the ICU Ward.