Chapter 10: A Wicked Plan

Riley woke up in the middle of the night when she heard a loud sound coming from the living room. She stood up to check if there's a thief inside the mansion but it's too impossible because this mansion is protected by CCTVs and high technologies that are made of riffles or snipers that serve as guards. 

She tiptoed and hid herself behind the stairs and waited for the stranger to come in. She can only see a man's silhouette. 

"Shit, you're so heavy!" 

Riley gasped when she heard Jay's voice. She quickly turns on the switch in the living room. 

"W-What the…" 

"Don't just stand there. Help me will you?" Jay orders while he's helping Jake -- who looks so wasted -- to stand up straight but fails. 

She nodded and put Jake's right arm over her shoulder. He's indeed heavy. And he reeks of alcohol! So as Jay.

"Why is he so d-drunk?" she couldn't help but to ask while depositing Jake into his bedroom. 

Jay just shrugged and shamelessly took off his leather jacket and his muscle t-shirt. Now he's half naked and her eyes widened at what she saw. 

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped.

Jay seems he didn't care if Riley saw him half naked. 

"What?" he innocently asked with one of his eyebrows furrowed. "It's hot so I took my shirt off." 

He gave her a smirk before leaving her inside Jake's room. 

Thank God she can now breathe normally. But her heart couldn't stop from beating so darn fast. 

"D-Did I just saw him--" she wiggled her head. "No, no, this is wrong." 

ETHAN CLOSED his eyes and his head on the sofa. He's so darn tired today because of his part time job that starts at 9pm and ends at 4am. 

Everybody asks, including his mother, why is he doing a part time job when they were rich as gods. But Ethan always says that it's part of his life and he doesn't want to lock himself all day long inside his room like before. 

Especially when he met this girl who looked like a goddess at the Masquerade Ball. Sad to say but, he didn't get to ask her name before she left that night after they danced together. 

He opened his eyes when he heard Hoon coming from upstairs. 

"I need your help." Hoon said. 

"For what?" 

He gritted his teeth. "We're in big trouble. Our Dad's are going to be here later at 8am. My Dad's secretary informed me that they'll get us from mom. They said it's written on the contract they signed years ago." 

Ethan sighed. He started to get confused. "W-What? What contract?" 

"I freaking don't know." Hoon let out a deep sigh. He's frustrating. "But whatever happens, I will not let my father take me away from mom. Hell, I don't want to be with him."

Ethan seems to understand what Hoon was trying to say. "Me too. Even if mom likes my Dad, I don't want to be with him either." 

"I think they plan to hurt mom because of hiding us from them back then. By taking us, their sons from her." He gripped his fist. "Try them and they'll see what the real me is. They will mess with the wrong men if ever that's their plan." 

Hoon was very angry and ready to attack anyone who hurt his mother. Ethan can see it in his eyes. This is new. He had never seen Hoon like this before.