Chapter 12: Stay Away

Riley has been asking Jake from time to time until they reach his condo or more like a freaking rich and huge condo for royalties like them but he didn't answer her even just one of her questions. He just smiled at her.

If Madame Lacey finds out that I'm with Jake, I'm double dead and fired on my job.

"I know what you're thinking." At last, Jake speaked. "Afraid of mom that she'll fire you when she finds out about this?"

"Could you just please take me back from the mansion? I don't know what's going on and I don't want any trouble. I'm here to work for my grandmother and serve you my Masters as long as I can. Not a toy that you can play with." she said straight to his face.

Jake suddenly felt guilty. "I'm sorry. But don't worry, mom won't fire you. Not in my watch." Jake assured her and pulled her inside his condo.

"This is gonna be your home for a week."

Riley gulped.

Oh boy.

"W-Why? Why are you doing this?"

He faced her. "Sorry to put you into our plan. But I am assured that this plan will work real good. And hey, I'll give you a high income for your stay here for a week. Just trust me, okay?"

It's an opportunity, Riley. For your grandmother! She was convincing herself in her mind.

"You mean all of you four?"

He chuckled. "Yeah."

She sighed. "Fine. So, Master Jake, what would you want me to do since I'm staying here in your condo?"

Jake shook his head and mentioned his hand on the sofa. "Nothing. Just sit back, relax and feel at home. You're a maid in the mansion, right? Now, I'm going to treat you like a princess here. All my things and foods inside this condo are yours also so don't hesitate to use or eat anything. You don't need my permission to do so, okay?"

Riley nodded. She was not in herself at the moment.

"Uhm, I see."

He patted her head and walked straight to his kitchen to find something to eat. While she followed him and sat on the island counter.

"Master Jake?" She called his attention but he just ignored her.

"Master Jake?" She called him again. But he still acted like he didn't heard her.

"Uhm, Master?"

No reply.

She sighed. "Hey, Master Jake?"

Still no reply.

Tsk. "Jake!"

"Yes?" He faced her with a goofy smile.

Huh, unbelievable.

Riley shook her head many times on how she realised that he didn't want to be called 'Master'. Just his name.

"I'm calling you many times but you act like you didn't hear me."

Jake smirked and took the one pack of sliced bread to the island counter then he looked for a dressing inside the fridge. When he found a can of peanut butter, he placed it beside the sliced bread.

"I told you, I hate to be called 'Master' especially when you're in my territory." He caged her between his arms while she's sitting on the island counter then he leaned in closer to her face, making her gulp.