Chapter 21: He's Back

Their date was a blast and full of pleasure. Although after that Viking ride, Riley didn't saw again the man who always haunted her mind and soul. But that doesn't erase her joy and excitement because Jake was on her side.

He captured every moment and every second with his camera. They also had several pictures together on their first date.

But when they got home, at the mansion, Jay crossed her mind again.

Maybe he's just an illusion?

She did saw her but what if there's another person who looked like him? What if her eyes were playing with her? And knowing Jay, he will never dye his hair blonde.

And black hair really suits him well.

She shook her head and went inside her room. Just beside the maids quarter. Her Masters decided to separate her from the other maids inside the mansion for the reason that she's a student and they're the oldies.

Riley readied her project for the school tomorrow. It's weekdays again so she had to focus on her studies without getting distracted by her work as a maid. But that isn't a hindrance of being a student. She can definitely do both.

MORNING CAME and she was about to leave the mansion after she vacuumed the second floor and did her morning routines when Hoon blocked her way.

"Good morning, Master Hoon."

She knew he hated being called Master by her but that was very unfair for the others like her who work here.

So she promised that if they're outside the mansion, she will call him and her other Masters by their names and when they're inside, they are her Masters.

"Morning. By the way, Riley. I want you to invite on my upcoming show." He handed her an invitation. "It's Wednesday, 9am. Don't be late. I'll expect you there, okay?"

She accepted the invitation and thought about whether she had class or work.

I had a class but our professor wasn't attending every Wednesday morning. Maybe I could work out with that.

"Okay. I'll be there."

Hoon smiled. "Great! Goodluck on your class."

She thanked him and bid goodbye before she stepped out of the mansion.

And because her uniform was too comfortable for her, she decided to go to school riding her bike that Ethan gave her as a present on her 18th birthday last-last year.

She's wearing a foamy coat down to her knees since it's getting snowfall and long pants that cover her thighs and legs partnered with ankle boots. She has her bonnet and scarf so she wouldn't catch a cold.

"Good morning, Ms. Gomez. I really thought you would be late for today."

She greeted the guard of the school's gate while opening the gate for her.

She chuckled. "Not a chance, Mr. Hoffman."

She's close to the school's guard because she's always an early bird and a very hardworking student in Seattle University. She's in the college nursing building at the moment.

"Hi, Riley!"

Her classmate and also her best friend, Charlotte approached her while she's parking her bike at the parking lot of a student's bicycles.

Charlotte Mtchell was an architecture student. She met her on their first day of school because the two of them became a victim of bullying.

The reason why is that she's too old for becoming a freshman at that time. The bullies find out that she's a maid, had no parents and her father was a Filipino citizen that's why her surname is Gomez. And for Charlotte, they bullied her because she's too weak, idiotic and easy to fool by students.