Chapter 11: Kidnapped By My Masters

Ethan, Jay, Jake and Hoon were gulping as their mother was intently looking at them one by one with her eyes full of anger, ashamed and holding back herself not to kick her sons' butt.

"M-Mom, we didn't--"

"Shut up!"

Hoon looked down on his shoes when their mother hissed at him.

"What were you all thinking, huh?" she asked. Calmly but deadly. "Why did you do pranks or jokes or whatever you all did to your fathers?!" their mother frustratedly pulled her hair back. "I honestly don't know what to do with you all right now. But good thing Riley suggested one."

All of them were shocked and lifted their heads as they heard Riley's name. They couldn't believe that Riley would betray them like this.

"What?!" Jay shouted.

"Don't shout at me, you little devil!" their mom shouted back. "Anyways, she suggested that I should send you all to your condos, away from each other, and where your fathers can visit you every hours--"

"Mom, no!" Ethan stopped her mother from nagging.

"Mom, you cannot understand so please, don't do this to us." Jake was begging.

"You wouldn't understand what's going on, mother. Our fathers were trying to get us away from you and after they succeeded, they will have their revenge on you for hiding us from them--"

Hoon explained and tried to convince their mother but it looks like Madame Lacey is as cold as ice and you wouldn't like to argue with her especially if you are her son.

"No. My decision is final. You all will stay in your own condo for the meantime. And..." she rolled her eyes. "Your fathers wouldn't do that to me. I'm their first love. They wouldn't do anything that could break my heart." she happily grinned. "So, my sons, enjoy your stay in your condos starting from now."

She was about to take a leave when she remembered something.

"Oh and hey, don't you dare get mad at Riley. She only did what's best for your childish act. My gosh, you're not a teenager anymore, my sons. Please be mature enough to think what's right and wrong. Y'all ashamed me."

After their mother left, they all felt hopeless. Ethan pulled his hair backwards, Jay was murmuring something, Jake was sighing nonstop and Hoon couldn't help walking back and forth.

"This is all Riley's fault." Hoon whispered and it looked like Ethan heard him.

"Hey, don't blame her. It's our fault in the first place. She's out of this piece of shit."

"Yeah," Jake agreed. "She just did her job."

Jay snorted. "Yeah right. Job to tell mom our plan. And now it's ruined because of her. And we're fucked up."

"Hey! I said it's not her fault, Jay." Ethan defended Riley. "We just lost the perfect timing. Your dad was about to go to the pool area where you were but he turned left to go to the bathroom then mom came to the scene and you thought that it was your dad so you pulled the rope then mom was the one who fell into the pool." He explained. "See? Where's her fault in that?"

"He's right. She shouldn't blame her nor each other. We have to come up with another plan." Jake said.

"An epic fail plan you mean?"

Hoon rolled his eyes and pinched Jay's ear. "Could you please be positive? You're not helping."

Jay just showed his middle finger at Hoon.